Russian Helicopters holding and South Korean company RH Focus Corp. signed a memorandum of understanding. The document was signed by Alexander Mikheev, director general of Russian Helicopters, and the director general of RH Focus Corp.
The subject of the memorandum of understanding is creation of a service center based on a dealer model that renders aftersales helicopters service for Ka and Mi brands in accordance with standards of Russian Helicopters holding. It will allow provision of qualitative and continuous aftersales service of aerotechnics manufactured by Russian Helicopters on the territory of South Korea.
According to the signed document, Russian Helicopters intends to appoint South Korean RH Focus Corp. as their dealer to implement a full range of aftersales service works for Russian-made helicopters in Korea. Moreover, operational integration of Russian Helicopters holding enterprises for aftersales service will be arranged on the basis of the service center.
” Russian Helicopters holding rigorously fulfils its obligations in providing customers with high-quality and timely aftersales service of helicopter hardware produced in Russia in the territory of the countries where this hardware is operated,” reported Alexander Mikheev, director general of Russian Helicopters holding. “We expect that cooperation with a new partner in the field of aftersales service shall considerably strengthen the positions of Russian Helicopters holding in the Republic of South Korea.”
Currently, South Korea operates a large fleet of helicopters produced in Russia: multipurpose Mi-172s and 60 Ka-32s. These helicopters perform a wide range of tasks for a variety of state departments of South Korea: from firefighting and search and rescue operations, to special operations in the interests of the national police of the Republic of Korea, and offshore patrol operations. Moreover, Ka-32s are used by commercial services of this country as flying cranes for performance of construction and assembly works.
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- Abaco wins cabin computer contract with helicopter OEM
- Change of date for EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium 2020
- Foreign Military Sale to Romania for Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Romania of Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Coastal Defense Systems (CDS)
- Devon Air Ambulance is targeted by bright lights
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 16 Oct 20
- British Helicopter Association announces winner of annual Eric Brown Award
- Longbow awarded $32M contract for spare parts kits for AH-64E
- Garmin announces 2021 Virtual Format Pilot Training Classes
- Babcock starts Total contract from Aberdeen
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator
- First NH90 delivered to the Spanish Air Force for SAR missions
- Philippine Coast Guard takes delivery of second H145
- Life Link III Acquires FlightBridgeED
- Study supports EMS use of piloted multicopters
- Helicoper link reopens to Kedarnath pilgrimage site
- Kawasaki puts supercharged H2R engine in a helicopter
- ASU President Announces Retirement
- MD Helicopters Awarded Two Army Contracting Command MD530F Contracts