Russian Helicopters holding and South Korean company RH Focus Corp. signed a memorandum of understanding. The document was signed by Alexander Mikheev, director general of Russian Helicopters, and the director general of RH Focus Corp.
The subject of the memorandum of understanding is creation of a service center based on a dealer model that renders aftersales helicopters service for Ka and Mi brands in accordance with standards of Russian Helicopters holding. It will allow provision of qualitative and continuous aftersales service of aerotechnics manufactured by Russian Helicopters on the territory of South Korea.
According to the signed document, Russian Helicopters intends to appoint South Korean RH Focus Corp. as their dealer to implement a full range of aftersales service works for Russian-made helicopters in Korea. Moreover, operational integration of Russian Helicopters holding enterprises for aftersales service will be arranged on the basis of the service center.
” Russian Helicopters holding rigorously fulfils its obligations in providing customers with high-quality and timely aftersales service of helicopter hardware produced in Russia in the territory of the countries where this hardware is operated,” reported Alexander Mikheev, director general of Russian Helicopters holding. “We expect that cooperation with a new partner in the field of aftersales service shall considerably strengthen the positions of Russian Helicopters holding in the Republic of South Korea.”
Currently, South Korea operates a large fleet of helicopters produced in Russia: multipurpose Mi-172s and 60 Ka-32s. These helicopters perform a wide range of tasks for a variety of state departments of South Korea: from firefighting and search and rescue operations, to special operations in the interests of the national police of the Republic of Korea, and offshore patrol operations. Moreover, Ka-32s are used by commercial services of this country as flying cranes for performance of construction and assembly works.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics