Russian Helicopters holding and South Korean company RH Focus Corp. signed a memorandum of understanding. The document was signed by Alexander Mikheev, director general of Russian Helicopters, and the director general of RH Focus Corp.
The subject of the memorandum of understanding is creation of a service center based on a dealer model that renders aftersales helicopters service for Ka and Mi brands in accordance with standards of Russian Helicopters holding. It will allow provision of qualitative and continuous aftersales service of aerotechnics manufactured by Russian Helicopters on the territory of South Korea.
According to the signed document, Russian Helicopters intends to appoint South Korean RH Focus Corp. as their dealer to implement a full range of aftersales service works for Russian-made helicopters in Korea. Moreover, operational integration of Russian Helicopters holding enterprises for aftersales service will be arranged on the basis of the service center.
” Russian Helicopters holding rigorously fulfils its obligations in providing customers with high-quality and timely aftersales service of helicopter hardware produced in Russia in the territory of the countries where this hardware is operated,” reported Alexander Mikheev, director general of Russian Helicopters holding. “We expect that cooperation with a new partner in the field of aftersales service shall considerably strengthen the positions of Russian Helicopters holding in the Republic of South Korea.”
Currently, South Korea operates a large fleet of helicopters produced in Russia: multipurpose Mi-172s and 60 Ka-32s. These helicopters perform a wide range of tasks for a variety of state departments of South Korea: from firefighting and search and rescue operations, to special operations in the interests of the national police of the Republic of Korea, and offshore patrol operations. Moreover, Ka-32s are used by commercial services of this country as flying cranes for performance of construction and assembly works.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support