HV and its Russian commercialization partner HELIATICA successfully obtained approval from the Russian Federal Aviation Agency (RFAA) for NHV’s maintenance facility in Ostend. This opens the door to the Russian market for NHV who already secured a first maintenance project for a Russian executive customer – 6-year inspection on Airbus Helicopters H155.
NHV became the first foreign maintenance provider ever to pass through the validation process under the new Russian regulation, Federal Aviation Rules 285 (FAP-285) which entered into force at the end of 2015. The new rules were introduced by RFAA in order to harmonize Russian regulation with EASA and FAA rules and NHV was the first maintenance provider to successfully get through the transition period from previous standards FAP-145 to the new FAP-285 rules.
Earlier in 2015 HELIATICA was appointed as NHV’s local partner to market and sell NHV’s maintenance and training services in Russia. “HELIATICA has applied for validation of NHV’s training center”, – comments Tatyana DUSHENKOVA, the general director of HELIATICA. – “We strongly believe in our partnership with NHV whose experience in operations, maintenance and training under OGP standards for international oil and gas customers, will be a big help for existing VIP customers of Airbus Helicopters H155 and H175 and AgustaWestland AW139 and for emerging Russian off-shore O&G market”.
The first Russian customer has already chosen NHV to perform a 6-year inspection for his Airbus Helicopters H155 (EC155 B1). The maintenance project is expected to be finished in June 2016.
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO