HV and its Russian commercialization partner HELIATICA successfully obtained approval from the Russian Federal Aviation Agency (RFAA) for NHV’s maintenance facility in Ostend. This opens the door to the Russian market for NHV who already secured a first maintenance project for a Russian executive customer – 6-year inspection on Airbus Helicopters H155.
NHV became the first foreign maintenance provider ever to pass through the validation process under the new Russian regulation, Federal Aviation Rules 285 (FAP-285) which entered into force at the end of 2015. The new rules were introduced by RFAA in order to harmonize Russian regulation with EASA and FAA rules and NHV was the first maintenance provider to successfully get through the transition period from previous standards FAP-145 to the new FAP-285 rules.
Earlier in 2015 HELIATICA was appointed as NHV’s local partner to market and sell NHV’s maintenance and training services in Russia. “HELIATICA has applied for validation of NHV’s training center”, – comments Tatyana DUSHENKOVA, the general director of HELIATICA. – “We strongly believe in our partnership with NHV whose experience in operations, maintenance and training under OGP standards for international oil and gas customers, will be a big help for existing VIP customers of Airbus Helicopters H155 and H175 and AgustaWestland AW139 and for emerging Russian off-shore O&G market”.
The first Russian customer has already chosen NHV to perform a 6-year inspection for his Airbus Helicopters H155 (EC155 B1). The maintenance project is expected to be finished in June 2016.
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios
- HM Coastguard flies first UK unmanned SAR missions
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust issued breach of contract notice over COVID-19 leak
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q1 Earnings Release Call
- Morocco picks GE T700-701D engine for AH-64E fleet
- GE writes off $729M of goodwill in Milestone Aviation
- New EMS Service Launched in South Africa Operating Bell 222s
- DRF “Christoph 42” in Schleswig-Holstein upgrades from EC145 to H145
- Volga-Dnepr delivers two Mi-8s for fire-fighting in Malaysia
- VSR700 prototype performs first autonomous free flight
- AAMS creates new Strategic Engagement & Member Experience VP role
- Bell 505 Receives Type Acceptance in Tanzania
- Boeing Delivers 2,500th AH-64 Apache
- Schiebel teams with Raytheon for Australian Army UAS tender
- Estonian Air Force starts retirement of the Robinson R44
- US Navy instructor pilots start training on TH-73A helicopter
- Airial Robotics launches new type of UAV