Russian Helicopters and Czech state company Lom Praha signed a contract on the repair of units for Mi-8 helicopters owned by the Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic.
According to the document, the Russian holding shall perform the repair of components for Mi-8Ts of the Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic until the end of 2016.
At the HeliRussia 2016 exhibition, the parties also concluded an additional agreement on delivery of aviation property for Mi-24 helicopters, as well as for Mi-8/17 series aircraft operating in the Czech Republic.
The signed contract is highly significant, not only for Russian Helicopters and Lom Praha, but also for bilateral relations between the countries. At present, a few dozen helicopters produced in Russia and operated in the Czech Republic need timely maintenance and delivery of components. Russian Helicopters are ready to provide timely and qualitative repair of the equipment.
Lom Praha, founded and managed by the Czech Ministry of Defense, specializes in the repair of military aviation technology and has extensive experience of service maintenance and modernization of Mi-8/17 series helicopters, as well as Mi-24s and Mi-35s.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team