Russian Helicopters and Czech state company Lom Praha signed a contract on the repair of units for Mi-8 helicopters owned by the Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic.
According to the document, the Russian holding shall perform the repair of components for Mi-8Ts of the Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic until the end of 2016.
At the HeliRussia 2016 exhibition, the parties also concluded an additional agreement on delivery of aviation property for Mi-24 helicopters, as well as for Mi-8/17 series aircraft operating in the Czech Republic.
The signed contract is highly significant, not only for Russian Helicopters and Lom Praha, but also for bilateral relations between the countries. At present, a few dozen helicopters produced in Russia and operated in the Czech Republic need timely maintenance and delivery of components. Russian Helicopters are ready to provide timely and qualitative repair of the equipment.
Lom Praha, founded and managed by the Czech Ministry of Defense, specializes in the repair of military aviation technology and has extensive experience of service maintenance and modernization of Mi-8/17 series helicopters, as well as Mi-24s and Mi-35s.
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf
- Kawasaki receives 5-blade H145 order from Thai corporate operator
- Arista wins five year $111M extension to UH-1 maintenance contract
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Garmin® GI 275 electronic flight instrument CDI/MFD ready for helicopter installations
- GPMS Foresight HUMS now active on B407GXi
- Leading Edge Aviation adds B407GX to fleet
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force