Russian Helicopters and Czech state company Lom Praha signed a contract on the repair of units for Mi-8 helicopters owned by the Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic.
According to the document, the Russian holding shall perform the repair of components for Mi-8Ts of the Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic until the end of 2016.
At the HeliRussia 2016 exhibition, the parties also concluded an additional agreement on delivery of aviation property for Mi-24 helicopters, as well as for Mi-8/17 series aircraft operating in the Czech Republic.
The signed contract is highly significant, not only for Russian Helicopters and Lom Praha, but also for bilateral relations between the countries. At present, a few dozen helicopters produced in Russia and operated in the Czech Republic need timely maintenance and delivery of components. Russian Helicopters are ready to provide timely and qualitative repair of the equipment.
Lom Praha, founded and managed by the Czech Ministry of Defense, specializes in the repair of military aviation technology and has extensive experience of service maintenance and modernization of Mi-8/17 series helicopters, as well as Mi-24s and Mi-35s.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS