Russian Helicopters and Czech state company Lom Praha signed a contract on the repair of units for Mi-8 helicopters owned by the Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic.
According to the document, the Russian holding shall perform the repair of components for Mi-8Ts of the Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic until the end of 2016.
At the HeliRussia 2016 exhibition, the parties also concluded an additional agreement on delivery of aviation property for Mi-24 helicopters, as well as for Mi-8/17 series aircraft operating in the Czech Republic.
The signed contract is highly significant, not only for Russian Helicopters and Lom Praha, but also for bilateral relations between the countries. At present, a few dozen helicopters produced in Russia and operated in the Czech Republic need timely maintenance and delivery of components. Russian Helicopters are ready to provide timely and qualitative repair of the equipment.
Lom Praha, founded and managed by the Czech Ministry of Defense, specializes in the repair of military aviation technology and has extensive experience of service maintenance and modernization of Mi-8/17 series helicopters, as well as Mi-24s and Mi-35s.
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order