Russian Helicopters and Czech state company Lom Praha signed a contract on the repair of units for Mi-8 helicopters owned by the Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic.
According to the document, the Russian holding shall perform the repair of components for Mi-8Ts of the Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic until the end of 2016.
At the HeliRussia 2016 exhibition, the parties also concluded an additional agreement on delivery of aviation property for Mi-24 helicopters, as well as for Mi-8/17 series aircraft operating in the Czech Republic.
The signed contract is highly significant, not only for Russian Helicopters and Lom Praha, but also for bilateral relations between the countries. At present, a few dozen helicopters produced in Russia and operated in the Czech Republic need timely maintenance and delivery of components. Russian Helicopters are ready to provide timely and qualitative repair of the equipment.
Lom Praha, founded and managed by the Czech Ministry of Defense, specializes in the repair of military aviation technology and has extensive experience of service maintenance and modernization of Mi-8/17 series helicopters, as well as Mi-24s and Mi-35s.
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardoto provide resources and people in support of COVID-19
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport