CybAero has hired Mikael Smith as the new CFO, and will take up the position on September 1st, 2016.
“We are delighted that Mikael has accepted the position as CFO. With his broad expertise, we are confident that he will contribute to the development of the company, “says CybAero’s CEO Rolf Schytt.
Mikael Smith is 47 and has a master’s degree in business administration and a diploma in strategic HR management from Linköping University as well as MBA in Leadership, Strategy and Finance. Mikael comes from a position as CFO for the Nordic Region at Sims Metal Management in Linköping where he worked with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Smith has been a CFO of publicly traded company Sims Recycling Solutions since 2003. In addition to this, he has extensive experience in managing and developing staff and management team work in international business. He has also worked with change management and organizational development.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics