This news item is part of the HeliHub.com “Register Updates” series, listing helicopters which have been added to a particular national register, removed from it or the listed owner has changed.
Our coverage represents the majority of registration and owner changes within the global civilian helicopter fleet. Most updates are weekly or monthly, although some are less frequent.
Our coverage of Canada currently features those helicopters imported to and exported from the country.
Aircraft imported to Canada
Helicopters with no prior registration quoted were manufactured in the country they are from, and did not take up a full registration prior to import. Destination C- Canadian registration is shown for each helicopter where known.
B412EP 36420 9Y-SKY from Trinidad and Tobago as C-FEPX
Aircraft exported from Canada
Helicopters with no Canadian registration quoted were manufactured in Canada and did not take up a full registration prior to export. Destination country is shown for each helicopter, together with its new registration in that country where known.
C-FOOH AS350B3 4175 to USA as N62AR
C-GJTH B205A-1 30036 to USA as N216GH
C-**** B206L4 52486 to USA as N886AE
C-FFQG B407 54541 to China
C-GWZA B429 57158 to China
C-FJLF B429 57274 to Cayman Islands, reserved as VP-CLD
C-FWNK H369D 500718D to USA
C-GFLL R22 BETA 3009 to Cyprus
C-FREU R22 BETA 3592 to Mexico
C-FQDX R44 0168 to China
C-FWMG R66 0416 to USA as N155RS
C-FUQO Rotorway Jetexec 6933 to USA
Brought to you in association with Rotorspot.nl
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS