HNZ Group has announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, HNZ New Zealand Limited, has entered into an offshore oil and gas helicopter support contract with a consortium of customers which includes Shell Todd Oil Services Limited, AWE Taranaki Limited, OMV New Zealand Limited and Origin Energy Resources (Kupe) Limited, New Plymouth.
The contract commenced on April 1, 2016, as HNZ began crew change helicopter services from New Plymouth to various offshore petroleum platforms in New Zealand using two AgustaWestland AW139 helicopters. This contract replaces two previous contracts HNZ held with the same customer group which collectively utilized three AW139s.
The initial term of the contract is five years with five one-year option periods, exercisable by the customer. Revenues under the contract during the initial five year term are expected to be approximately $60 million ($67 million NZD) including annual inflation adjustments over the period. The contact contains both US dollar and New Zealand dollar revenues, corresponding to the underlying costs of the operation.
“We are extremely pleased to continue serving our longstanding customers in New Zealand with a focus on continuous safety improvement,” said Don Wall, President and Chief Executive Officer of HNZ Group. “Through the development of value-added solutions based on innovative sharing principles, we are able to continue the successful partnership with our clients that first began in 1969.”
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- LCI Helicopters launches $100 Million co-investment vehicle
- RBI Hawker completes industry first with AW139 main rotor blade repair
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- Caverton signs for AW139 simulator from Thales
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Honeywell and Leonardo upgrade AW139 with Synthetic Vision Navigation
- Omni Táxi Aéreo picks Skytrac for Real-Time HUMS and Satellite Push-to-Talk solutions
- Leonardo announces the purchase of an AW139 Level D FF)S by Suzuyo & Co of Japan.
- Milestone Announces Leases of 7 Helicopters with Héli-Union
- Heli-One Approved to Develop AW139 IGB TGB Capability
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Leonardo Philadelphia delivers 300th AW139
- US Air Force gives Leonardo MH-139 a name – the Grey Wolf
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- NHV gains a UK Air Operator Certificate