Bristow Group has moved an offshore-equipped Sikorsky S92 from Brazil to the UK. Owned in the name of their own Brilog Leasing division, the aircraft was previously operated in Brazil by Lider Taxi Aereo as PR-JBH from new in spring 2012.
The helicopter is now registered G-CIYD and is serial 920159. I was operated by Lider in Bristow colours – rather than their own white and green scheme – and will thus fit into the North Sea fleet as soon as the paperwork is completed.
AGS Cargo was the logistics operator in Brazil for this shipment.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- First Sikorsky S92 retired from active service
- 13-Dec-19 G-WNSV Sikorsky S92 Sumburgh, UK
- 25-Oct-19 5N-BOA Sikorsky S92 Port Hardcourt, Nigeria
- Babcock swaps aircraft between UK and Australia
- 18-Feb-10 Sikorsky H-92 Kauai, US-Hawaii
- HeliTSA starts S92 maintenance training in Australia, secures own Part 147 approval
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- Sikorsky relocates and expands parts stock in Brazil
- Milestone grows S92 fleet to 95 Helicopters
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Thai Aviation Services begins S-92 helicopter training
- Bristow UK Secures Contract to Support TAQA’s UK Operations
- Sikorsky Advances iFly Sikorsky™
- Sikorsky delivers 300th S92
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- Sonar problem stops Canadian S92 deck landings
- Science Channel to feature S92 in new Mega Machines series
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Sikorsky complete first year of S92 spares centre in Norway