Bristow Group has moved an offshore-equipped Sikorsky S92 from Brazil to the UK. Owned in the name of their own Brilog Leasing division, the aircraft was previously operated in Brazil by Lider Taxi Aereo as PR-JBH from new in spring 2012.
The helicopter is now registered G-CIYD and is serial 920159. I was operated by Lider in Bristow colours – rather than their own white and green scheme – and will thus fit into the North Sea fleet as soon as the paperwork is completed.
AGS Cargo was the logistics operator in Brazil for this shipment.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- HM Coastguard flies first UK unmanned SAR missions
- ITP Aero wins engine MRO contract for CHC S-92s and AW189s
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- Babcock wins major new North Sea helicopter contract from Bristow
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Bristow Announces Contract Extensions with ConocoPhillips
- Sikorsky Honours S92 Operators
- Sikorsky introduces S-92A+ and S-92B upgrades
- First Sikorsky S92 retired from active service
- 13-Dec-19 G-WNSV Sikorsky S92 Sumburgh, UK
- 25-Oct-19 5N-BOA Sikorsky S92 Port Hardcourt, Nigeria
- Babcock swaps aircraft between UK and Australia
- 18-Feb-10 Sikorsky H-92 Kauai, US-Hawaii
- HeliTSA starts S92 maintenance training in Australia, secures own Part 147 approval
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- Sikorsky relocates and expands parts stock in Brazil
- Milestone grows S92 fleet to 95 Helicopters
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Thai Aviation Services begins S-92 helicopter training
- Bristow UK Secures Contract to Support TAQA’s UK Operations