Maverick Helicopters, the exclusive company to provide helicopter travel to and from Las Vegas Motor Speedway, heightens the 20th annual Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC), Las Vegas experience with VIP flight transfers on June 17, 18 and 19, 2016.
“Since partnering with EDC during its first year at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, helicopter demand to the festival has increased exponentially,” said Bryan Kroten, vice president of marketing at Maverick Helicopters. “We have grown from four aircraft to a fleet of nearly 20 helicopters reserved for this occasion.”
Prior to the expedited, 15-minute flight, passengers can enjoy hanging out in Maverick Helicopters’ terminal, which completely transforms itself to create a festival-like atmosphere for its guests. The terminal also remains open for 72 hours straight during EDC, making it the busiest three days of the year for the company.
Once aboard Maverick Helicopters’ EC130 ECO-star aircraft, guests can use voice-activated headsets to talk to the pilots and listen to electronic dance music; sit back and relax in the theater-style, leather seating; and take in stunning, bird’s-eye-views of the Las Vegas Strip and festival grounds through its wraparound windows. To add to the experience, passengers are often surprised by artists or celebrities on their VIP transfers. Past DJs who have flown Maverick Helicopters to EDC include Alesso, Armin van Buuren, Avicii, David Guetta, DJ Snake, Hardwell, Kaskade, Martin Garrix, Skrillex, Tiësto and many more.
Private charter prices start at $3,000 for up to seven people for a one-way flight or $5,000 for up to seven people for a roundtrip flight. Individual seat rates start at $500 per person for a one-way flight or $800 per person for a roundtrip flight. Prices are based off of per day rates.
- 30-Jan-21 ZS-RWZ Airbus AS350B3 Grand Central, South Africa
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- 02-Jan-21 ZS-OXK Airbus AS350B3 Cape Town, South Africa
- 30-Dec-20 I-LGLG Airbus H125 San Martino, Italy
- 26-Dec-20 (tba) Airbus H125 Minimarg, Pakistan (4F)
- 23-Dec-20 RA-07328 Airbus H125 Novopodkletnoe, Russia
- 19-Dec-20 N574AM Airbus AS350B3 Driggs, US-Idaho
- True Blue Power announce VFS receive TCCA approval
- 04-Dec-20 JA504D Airbus AS350 Higashi Matsuyama, Japan
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- 02-Dec-20 OF-??? Airbus AS350 Mombo, Botswana
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Genesys Aerosystems’ EFIS Now Certified on Airbus AS350/355
- 20-Nov-20 LV-FQN Airbus AS350B3 Coronel Moldes, Argentina (2F)
- 16-Nov-20 LN-OAX Airbus AS350B3 Lysefjorden, Norway
- 08-Nov-20 TG-GEA Airbus AS350B3 Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
- 26-Oct-20 N530H Airbus AS350B3 Arenas Valley, NM
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator
- Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems Receives Approval for AS350s