Maverick Helicopters, the exclusive company to provide helicopter travel to and from Las Vegas Motor Speedway, heightens the 20th annual Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC), Las Vegas experience with VIP flight transfers on June 17, 18 and 19, 2016.
“Since partnering with EDC during its first year at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, helicopter demand to the festival has increased exponentially,” said Bryan Kroten, vice president of marketing at Maverick Helicopters. “We have grown from four aircraft to a fleet of nearly 20 helicopters reserved for this occasion.”
Prior to the expedited, 15-minute flight, passengers can enjoy hanging out in Maverick Helicopters’ terminal, which completely transforms itself to create a festival-like atmosphere for its guests. The terminal also remains open for 72 hours straight during EDC, making it the busiest three days of the year for the company.
Once aboard Maverick Helicopters’ EC130 ECO-star aircraft, guests can use voice-activated headsets to talk to the pilots and listen to electronic dance music; sit back and relax in the theater-style, leather seating; and take in stunning, bird’s-eye-views of the Las Vegas Strip and festival grounds through its wraparound windows. To add to the experience, passengers are often surprised by artists or celebrities on their VIP transfers. Past DJs who have flown Maverick Helicopters to EDC include Alesso, Armin van Buuren, Avicii, David Guetta, DJ Snake, Hardwell, Kaskade, Martin Garrix, Skrillex, Tiësto and many more.
Private charter prices start at $3,000 for up to seven people for a one-way flight or $5,000 for up to seven people for a roundtrip flight. Individual seat rates start at $500 per person for a one-way flight or $800 per person for a roundtrip flight. Prices are based off of per day rates.
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit
- StandardAero expands AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank into European Market
- LORD Corporation Announces New AS350 Tail Rotor Bearing
- 27-Feb-19 9M-AMI Airbus H125 Pathibhara, Nepal (7F)
- 18-Feb-19 N350ST Airbus AS350SD2 Glacier View, US-Alaska
- 17-Feb-19 ZK-HEX Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- 29-Jan-19 N680DG Airbus AS350B2 Tampa, US-Florida
- 25-Jan-19 I-EDIC Airbus AS350B2 La Thuile, Italy (7F)
- 24-Jan-19 F-OFML Airbus H125 Grand-Brûlé, Reunion
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)