CybAero has selected Mr. Brian Lawrence to be the new Sales Director, North America. He assumed the position on June 7th, 2016.
“With his broad expertise and experience within the aerospace industry, especially within the industry of selling unmanned systems, we are confident that Mr. Lawrence will contribute to future sales and marketing of the APID One System in North America, “says CybAero’s CEO Rolf Schytt.
Mr. Lawrence has a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering from Clarkson University, NY. He’s also attended Naval War College in Washington DC (1988), Defense Systems Management College (1993) and Stockholm School of Economics (2013). Mr. Lawrence comes to CybAero after having been an independent aerospace and defense consultant, providing his clients with business development, capture management and proposal support. Previously Mr. Lawrence held several positions within Saab North America and Saab Defence and Security USA, including his last position as Senior Vice President, Deputy Head of Business Development (2013-2015).
Mr. Lawrence has over 20 years of experience in the aerospace and defense market within the U.S. government and private industry.
- COVID-19 – CHC adapt AW139s with all approvals completed inside two weeks
- HeliRussia postponed to the autumn
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins