CybAero has selected Mr. Brian Lawrence to be the new Sales Director, North America. He assumed the position on June 7th, 2016.
“With his broad expertise and experience within the aerospace industry, especially within the industry of selling unmanned systems, we are confident that Mr. Lawrence will contribute to future sales and marketing of the APID One System in North America, “says CybAero’s CEO Rolf Schytt.
Mr. Lawrence has a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering from Clarkson University, NY. He’s also attended Naval War College in Washington DC (1988), Defense Systems Management College (1993) and Stockholm School of Economics (2013). Mr. Lawrence comes to CybAero after having been an independent aerospace and defense consultant, providing his clients with business development, capture management and proposal support. Previously Mr. Lawrence held several positions within Saab North America and Saab Defence and Security USA, including his last position as Senior Vice President, Deputy Head of Business Development (2013-2015).
Mr. Lawrence has over 20 years of experience in the aerospace and defense market within the U.S. government and private industry.
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- HeloAir appoints new Chief Pilot
- Bell teams with Sumitomo Corp and Japan Airlines to explore Air Mobility