CybAero has selected Mr. Brian Lawrence to be the new Sales Director, North America. He assumed the position on June 7th, 2016.
“With his broad expertise and experience within the aerospace industry, especially within the industry of selling unmanned systems, we are confident that Mr. Lawrence will contribute to future sales and marketing of the APID One System in North America, “says CybAero’s CEO Rolf Schytt.
Mr. Lawrence has a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering from Clarkson University, NY. He’s also attended Naval War College in Washington DC (1988), Defense Systems Management College (1993) and Stockholm School of Economics (2013). Mr. Lawrence comes to CybAero after having been an independent aerospace and defense consultant, providing his clients with business development, capture management and proposal support. Previously Mr. Lawrence held several positions within Saab North America and Saab Defence and Security USA, including his last position as Senior Vice President, Deputy Head of Business Development (2013-2015).
Mr. Lawrence has over 20 years of experience in the aerospace and defense market within the U.S. government and private industry.
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways