Eagle Copters announced the delivery of two Eagle 407HP’s to industry veteran Yellowhead Helicopters Ltd. just in time for the upcoming season. Yellowhead plans to take full advantage of the 407HP’s additional power and payload during the warm summer months for various missions including cone harvesting, aerial seeding, power and pipe line patrols and fire suppression.
‘’Yellowhead’s remarkable rate of growth in supporting the forestry, mining, petroleum, utility and tourism industries has been achieved by offering its customers the ultimate combination of performance and value,” said Stephane Arsenault, VP – Sales and Marketing, Eagle Copters Ltd. “The 407HP reflects our company’s leading ability to provide innovative helicopter solutions across a broad spectrum of industries and we thank Yellowhead for its confidence in our products.”
Yellowhead Helicopters Ltd. is a privately held Canadian company that has been providing commercial helicopter solutions to the public, industry and government since 1975.
“We are excited to take delivery of the upgraded aircraft from Eagle Copters Ltd,” said Jacob Forman, CEO and accountable executive for Yellowhead Helicopters Ltd. Forman went on to say that the Eagle 407HP’s performance is hard to ignore and the aircraft has proven results over the previous fire season. “We look forward to the extra power and payload that the Eagle 407HP offers. The enhanced safety of the dual channel FADEC [full authority digital engine control], the fuel savings and resultant reduction in CO2 emissions are also qualities that our company embraces,” he said.
The Eagle 407HP conversion replaces the Rolls Royce C47 turbine engine with a Honeywell HTS900, improving high-altitude and hot ambient temperature performance of the Bell 407 to give operators a more powerful and more fuel efficient aircraft.
- Bell first manufacturer to certify HUMS in light single-engine
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for B407
- 31-Jan-19 N407P Bell 407 Church Hill, US-Tennessee
- 29-Jan-19 N191SF Bell 407 Zaleski, US-Ohio (3F)
- New Bell 407 for Apollo MedFlight
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved for Bell 407
- AeroBrigham to Exhibit Marion County 407 at APSCON
- United Rotorcraft receives China CAAC Validation for Bell 407
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- Bell awarded $22M contract for Seven extra Bell 407 airframes
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- Trakka annonces FAA approval for Bell series
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Montana – ALERT program raising money for new helicopter
- 05-Nov-17 N522RL Bell 407 Rig MP281, US-Gulf of Mexico
- Bell promotes 407 in African market
- SAFE Structure designs maintenance stands for Halo Flight
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Bell 407 operator LJ Aviation renews ACSF registration