On behalf of the UK Civil Aviation Authority (UK CAA), CAA International (CAAi) is set to open a brand new EASA Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence (AML) electronic examination centre in Istanbul, Turkey.
The first exams will be delivered on Thursday 22nd September 2016 at British Side Language School, in Besiktas, Istanbul.
This new exam service will give aircraft maintenance engineers in Istanbul and the surrounding regions the opportunity to sit UK CAA EASA Part-66 AML examinations locally.
The exams will be delivered under the oversight of the UK CAA and will be administered locally by the British Council in Istanbul.
- Bell teams with industry leaders to form Team Invictus
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum