Dallas Avionics announced today that the company plans to demonstrate a PowerSonix PS-SPK-300 and PS-AMP 800 public address system at the Airborne Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA) annual convention in Savannah, Georgia, from 16:10 to 16:30 prior to the Pig Picking July 21, 2016.
Savannah Police Department Chief Pilot Scott Yackel will be flying the department’s MD500 aircraft equipped with the PowerSonix equipment. The public address system will be playing a pre-recorded loop to show the power and sound quality of the system.
“The Powersonix systems are high quality systems that provides law enforcement officials with the ability to amplify their voice over the loud noises in urban settings,” said Dallas Avionics Southeast Regional Salesman Todd Enloe. “We appreciate the people of Savannah and the Savannah Police Department for demonstrating the quality of this system at ALEA for us.”
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s