Organisers of Heli UK Expo have confirmed that Heli Charter will be displaying the new Bell 407GXP which they are delivering to Topflight Aviation at the event at Sywell, UK from 30th June to 2nd July. Gary Slater of Heli Charter confirmed to HeliHub.com that this will be accompanied by the blue Bell 505 mockup, and a Bell 429 which is being loaned by its owner in Poland.
All three helicopters are expected to be at the Farnborough Air Show in 11-17 July as well.
This coming weekend, the 505 mockup and the 429 will be at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Heli Charter was established in 1987 and has been a Bell Helicopter Independent Representative since 2012. The company was appointed as a Bell Customer Service Facility ni 2013 for maintenance work on the Bell 206, 206L, 407 and 429 Models.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- SEI Industries demos the BAMBI MAX with Eagle Copters
- North Carolina State Highway Patrol unveils new Bell 407s
- Bell first manufacturer to certify HUMS in light single-engine
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for B407
- 31-Jan-19 N407P Bell 407 Church Hill, US-Tennessee
- 29-Jan-19 N191SF Bell 407 Zaleski, US-Ohio (3F)
- New Bell 407 for Apollo MedFlight
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved for Bell 407
- AeroBrigham to Exhibit Marion County 407 at APSCON
- United Rotorcraft receives China CAAC Validation for Bell 407
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- Bell awarded $22M contract for Seven extra Bell 407 airframes
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- Trakka annonces FAA approval for Bell series
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Montana – ALERT program raising money for new helicopter
- 05-Nov-17 N522RL Bell 407 Rig MP281, US-Gulf of Mexico
- Bell promotes 407 in African market
- SAFE Structure designs maintenance stands for Halo Flight