Bristow continued to highlight its capabilities in search and rescue (SAR), military flight training and maintenance, repair and overhaul services at expositions around the world in May and June 2016, as the company pursues new government business as part of its diversification strategy to grow U.S. and international business.
Bristow showcased its services at the 2016 Naval Helicopter Association (NHA) Symposium in Norfolk, Virginia, followed by exhibits at the largest maritime exposition in the U.S., the 2016 Navy League Sea-Air-Space Exposition in National Harbor, Maryland, and the Search and Rescue Europe 2016 Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark.
“Bristow has earned its reputation as a leading civilian supplier of SAR and military flight training and maintenance services, and we are able to offer a variety of cost-effective services safely to government organizations around the world,” said Bristow Group Vice President of Government Solutions Paul Mueller. “These expositions provided significant opportunities to showcase our unique capabilities to highly qualified military aviation decision-makers in the U.S. Navy, Coast Guard, Marine Corps and other key contacts from worldwide SAR services and supply companies.”
Bristow’s SAR capabilities are unmatched in the industry and the company offers SAR services in both the public and private sectors around the world. Bristow offers SAR services to the private sector in Africa, Australia, Canada, Guyana, Norway, Russia and Trinidad and to the public sector on behalf of Her Majesty’s Coastguard in the UK.
Through its affiliate, Bristow Academy, and its engineer training school, Bristow offers a wide range of value-based helicopter flight training solutions for U.S. and foreign military personnel around the world. Flight training programs meet or exceed regulatory requirements and are organized into three broad disciplines, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), and Military Training.
Bristow owns and operates maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities that are capable of a full spectrum of services from complete aircraft overhauls to component rebuilds. Bristow provides these services to commercial and government clients from its facilities in the U.S. and UK.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit