Bristow continued to highlight its capabilities in search and rescue (SAR), military flight training and maintenance, repair and overhaul services at expositions around the world in May and June 2016, as the company pursues new government business as part of its diversification strategy to grow U.S. and international business.
Bristow showcased its services at the 2016 Naval Helicopter Association (NHA) Symposium in Norfolk, Virginia, followed by exhibits at the largest maritime exposition in the U.S., the 2016 Navy League Sea-Air-Space Exposition in National Harbor, Maryland, and the Search and Rescue Europe 2016 Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark.
“Bristow has earned its reputation as a leading civilian supplier of SAR and military flight training and maintenance services, and we are able to offer a variety of cost-effective services safely to government organizations around the world,” said Bristow Group Vice President of Government Solutions Paul Mueller. “These expositions provided significant opportunities to showcase our unique capabilities to highly qualified military aviation decision-makers in the U.S. Navy, Coast Guard, Marine Corps and other key contacts from worldwide SAR services and supply companies.”
Bristow’s SAR capabilities are unmatched in the industry and the company offers SAR services in both the public and private sectors around the world. Bristow offers SAR services to the private sector in Africa, Australia, Canada, Guyana, Norway, Russia and Trinidad and to the public sector on behalf of Her Majesty’s Coastguard in the UK.
Through its affiliate, Bristow Academy, and its engineer training school, Bristow offers a wide range of value-based helicopter flight training solutions for U.S. and foreign military personnel around the world. Flight training programs meet or exceed regulatory requirements and are organized into three broad disciplines, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), and Military Training.
Bristow owns and operates maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities that are capable of a full spectrum of services from complete aircraft overhauls to component rebuilds. Bristow provides these services to commercial and government clients from its facilities in the U.S. and UK.
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- Rotortrade gives its view on pre-owned helicopter market
- Sikorsky Recognizes California Firehawk Aerial Firefighters
- StandardAero wins Rolls-Royce M250 award for 11th Consecutive Year
- Guimbal introduces new updates for Cabri G2
- NASA orders three Airbus H135s
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Leonardo provides update on AW609 tiltrotor training
- MD completes all required tests for MD530F MGTOW Increase to 3,350 Pounds
- Rotortrade reports on 2019 activity
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- Leonardo to acquire Kopter
- MD offers Glass Cockpit Solutions for MD500E and MD520N
- Heli-One develops new H225 mods
- IOGP oil & gas companies commit to joint project with HeliOffshore
- Sikorsky introduces S-92A+ and S-92B upgrades
- LCI charts 2020 growth with new partnerships
- MD Helicopters Capitalizes on Joint Operational Capability to Improve Production Processes
- Universal Avionics InSight™ Display System Selected for MD Explorer
- Keith Mullett joins HeliOffshore Board