In the latest issue 104 of the Airbus Helicopters house magazine Rotor, the company has revealed that they have delivered the first H175 helicopter into the Americas. In particular, they show the image reproduced below in the colours of Mexican operator Pegaso.
Prior to that, only Belgian based operator NHV has received any H175 helicopters. The company has a total of six now, two based in Netherlands, two in UK and two in Ghana.
Airbus have also delivered one H175 to UTair in Russia, but it was immediately leased back to the manufacturer and continues with them today as a demonstrator aircraft.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- NHV gains a UK Air Operator Certificate
- Airbus becomes first manufacturer to digitise paper logcards
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Full Flight Simulator upgraded
- NHV awarded contract from Premier Oil
- NHV gains 12th H175
- Airbus becomes first helicopter manufacturer to digitise paper logcards
- NHV H175 fleet exceeds 30000 flight hours
- CHC H175 to become first helicopter new digital logcards
- Babcock Australasia reports successful first year of H175 operations
- Chinese Ministry of Transport selects the H175 for SAR
- Babcock H175s return to Airbus for retrofit work
- CHC Completes First Flight for Neptune Energy
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- NHV awarded contract by Dana Petroleum
- Pegaso returns to the H175 with new order
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- LCI expands CHC partnership with second H175