BIRD Aerosystems would like to invite you to visit our Airborne Missile Protection System (AMPS-MV) static demo at Farnborough 2016.
During the show, BIRD will be presenting an installation of AMPS-MV on MI-8 Helicopter.
The AMPS-MV is the most advanced AMPS configuration, including the MACS confirmation sensor, that enables practical zero False Alarm Rate and ensures the safety of civil and military aircraft.
The System will be presented on-board an upgrade Mi-8 Transport Helicopter, with a cooperation of Ukraine Helicopter at the static display.
We are looking forward to welcome you at Farnborough Static Display, Lincoln Rod, just Left of GE Aviation (Near LED 3 Big Screen).
- Global AirParts announces S-76 part out from LCI
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems gains FAA STC for MD500
- Voler Aviation Services add third helicopter type to training fleet
- Cobham’s RT-7000 Granted FAA TSOA
- Sikorsky awarded $550M contract for delivery of 6 CH-53K
- Foreign Military Sale to TECRO of 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems
- MNP makes significant contribution to STARS fleet renewal program
- MissionGO Completes Longest Organ Delivery Flight via UAS
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet