BIRD Aerosystems would like to invite you to visit our Airborne Missile Protection System (AMPS-MV) static demo at Farnborough 2016.
During the show, BIRD will be presenting an installation of AMPS-MV on MI-8 Helicopter.
The AMPS-MV is the most advanced AMPS configuration, including the MACS confirmation sensor, that enables practical zero False Alarm Rate and ensures the safety of civil and military aircraft.
The System will be presented on-board an upgrade Mi-8 Transport Helicopter, with a cooperation of Ukraine Helicopter at the static display.
We are looking forward to welcome you at Farnborough Static Display, Lincoln Rod, just Left of GE Aviation (Near LED 3 Big Screen).
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO