BIRD Aerosystems would like to invite you to visit our Airborne Missile Protection System (AMPS-MV) static demo at Farnborough 2016.
During the show, BIRD will be presenting an installation of AMPS-MV on MI-8 Helicopter.
The AMPS-MV is the most advanced AMPS configuration, including the MACS confirmation sensor, that enables practical zero False Alarm Rate and ensures the safety of civil and military aircraft.
The System will be presented on-board an upgrade Mi-8 Transport Helicopter, with a cooperation of Ukraine Helicopter at the static display.
We are looking forward to welcome you at Farnborough Static Display, Lincoln Rod, just Left of GE Aviation (Near LED 3 Big Screen).
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work