BIRD Aerosystems would like to invite you to visit our Airborne Missile Protection System (AMPS-MV) static demo at Farnborough 2016.
During the show, BIRD will be presenting an installation of AMPS-MV on MI-8 Helicopter.
The AMPS-MV is the most advanced AMPS configuration, including the MACS confirmation sensor, that enables practical zero False Alarm Rate and ensures the safety of civil and military aircraft.
The System will be presented on-board an upgrade Mi-8 Transport Helicopter, with a cooperation of Ukraine Helicopter at the static display.
We are looking forward to welcome you at Farnborough Static Display, Lincoln Rod, just Left of GE Aviation (Near LED 3 Big Screen).
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit