HeliGroup has announced that Ed Sale, formally Sales Manager for Airbus Helicopters UK, has joined HeliGroup as Business Development Director.
In his new position Ed is responsible for capturing new business for HeliGroup across all rotary wing segments including training, charter, management and sales. Additionally, Ed will be enhancing new and existing customer relationships to secure long term associations.
Ed brings a wealth of experience in the rotary wing arena having held positions with operators, distributors and a manufacturer whilst focussing on operations, sales and marketing within the private, business and utility markets.
HeliGroup is a subsidiary of Helicopter Services Ltd. Helicopter Services has been established for over twenty years as one of the UK’s most experienced helicopter training, charter and helicopter tour companies. The company provides training for Private and Commercial Pilot Licences, as well as Flight Instructor and Instrument Ratings. The company fleet includes four Agusta A109s, three Airbus AS355s, one Robinson R66, three R44s and five R22s and the Cabri G2.
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines