Bell have announced that they will Helicopter will showcase the Bell 407GXP at Farnborough Air Show, which opens next Monday in the UK. The aircraft was shown this last weekend at Heli UK Expo, and is pending delivery to Topflight Helicopters – an order announced earlier this year at the HAI Heli Expo in Louisville. It is currently flying on an FAA “N” registration and will no doubt move across to the British G register in the near future.
In addition to the 407GXP, Bell will display the Bell 429 with an example owned by a customer in Poland. Alongside these, will bemockups of the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X, Bell 525 Relentless and Bell V-280 Valor tiltrotor.
Finally, the Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey is scheduled to perform daily flight demonstrations. Such flights are being significantly limited this year following the fatal crash of a warbird jet during a display at Shoreham in August 2015. All UK air displays now have significantly more safety requirements and cost implications, and have resulted in a number of events being closed or displays being curtailed – for example, the very famous British aerobatic team The Red Arrows will not be doing much more than a flypast at Farnborough.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Bell takes 505 to Nepal for demo flights
- Bell 505 – TB_505-18-14 – Freewheel Assembly Housing Sealant
- Bell 505 – TB_505-18-12 – New interior protective pads
- Bell to showcase at MEBAA 2018
- Bell delivers 1st Law Enforcement Configured B505
- Bell showcases at Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018
- Bell on display at Marrakech Air Show 2018
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Bell 505 lands in Africa
- Bell to Display 505 Jet Ranger X During LABACE
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- Bell delivers 100th 505 JetRanger X
- EASA and FAA approve Alpine Aerotech bear paws for Bell 505
- Bell delivers first 3 B505s to China
- RUAG adds Bell 505 approvals in Switzerland
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico