Women in Aviation International today announces the launch of its new, fully-featured website at www.WAI.org. The website has extensive content including information on scholarships, history, events, mentorships, chapter information, and aviation careers. It was designed with the member in mind – to make navigation and information access as simple as possible to WAI’s 12,000 members worldwide.
“Our website is an on-going project,” says WAI President Dr. Peggy Chabrian. “It was clearly time for a revamp to bring our site up to speed with current technological capabilities and design philosophy.”
Key features of the new site include a clean, attractive design that provides a member-engaging experience with intuitive search and navigation. The responsive design optimizes the experience for use by members accessing the site via a wide variety of mobile devices.
“Our mission for our new site is to help our members connect, and our new site makes that easier than ever,” added Dr. Chabrian. “Whatever members need – from researching women in aviation history to joining a chapter or buying tickets for a WAI event – we want them to find it easily atwww.WAI.org.”
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee