Avionics Company Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp (AEM) has announced the appointment of Tony Weller as their new Sales Manager.
Weller, who started with AEM in April, has been working closely with Ray Lewis (VP), Luc Schingh, Steve Broderick and the world-class sales support team on strategy and continued excellence in customer service. Tony is now overseeing the sales team and guiding them to share their expertise by supporting AEM customers with their knowledge and vast industry experience.
Company President Dave Veitch commented, “Tony brings with him a significant background in team building, coaching and sales leadership and we welcome his fresh outlook to our comprehensive team of avionics professionals.”
AEM will be displaying their latest line of Master Caution Panel products as well as their new line of DO-160G Qualified Loudspeaker/Loudhailer Systems at the ALEA EXPO in Savannah, Georgia July 18-23.
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter