This latest Customer Service Facility agreement reconfirms RUAG Aviation’s participation in the Bell global network and marks an important milestone for the aviation company. “Becoming an Authorised Customer Service Facility is an important step towards strengthening our helicopter service portfolio in Europe. We look forward to continue working closely with Bell and supporting our European customers,” says Andreas Baumann, General Manager Helicopters.
The creation of a new Customer Service Facility (CSF) Center in Sion, Switzerland, complements the service portfolio offered by RUAG Aviation, enabling the company to realise MRO-Services as well as systems upgrades and painting of Bell’s 429 helicopter.
“Authorising RUAG Aviation to perform Bell 429 Field Maintenance reinforces our commitment to enhancing the regional support customers need to continue their operations,” said Jakub Hoda, Bell Helicopter’s vice president of Europe.
Reliability, cost-efficiency and reduced turnaround times are the focus of RUAG Aviation’s personalised solutions. The company’s state-of-the-art infrastructure managed by highly dedicated specialists make RUAG Aviation the leading partner of helicopter owners and operators in the region. As a one-stop shop provider RUAG Aviation offers numerous services that can be performed during the same downtime, saving customers both time and money. These services cover the aircraft’s entire life cycle, including guarantee services, to aircraft on ground (AOG) maintenance, and lease return.
“Being an authorised Customer Service Facility allows RUAG Aviation to strengthen its partnership with Bell and to continually expand the support and services the company provides to its customers”, states Saber Aich, Sales & Product Manager Helicopter Services. “Furthermore, it allows us to further expand the services offered on behalf of Bell Helicopters and thereby strengthen the two companies’ partnership. We enjoy an excellent partnership with Bell and look forward to developing this even further”, adds Saber Aich.
HeliHub.com editor note. There are currently just two Bell 429s in Switzerland, one operated by Heli-Alps and one by Air Zermatt.
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- Bell Certifies New Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring Device
- Foreign Military Sale of B412EPi and B429 to Guyana
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell bundles SiriusXM Aviation Weather & Audio with new helicopters
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Triumph To Provide Mechanical Flight Controls For Multiple Bell Platforms
- AeroBrigham awarded Jamaica Defence Force Bell 429 integration contract
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- Jamaica Defence Force picks CNC for airborne mission suites on 429 fleet
- 05-Mar-20 RP-3086 Bell 429 San Pedro, Philippines
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- S.A.F.E. Delivers Custom Bell 429 Stands to Southern California Edison
- Tennessee Valley Authority orders two Bell 429s and two 407GXi
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate