Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: BRS), the leading provider of global industrial aviation services, announced today it will release financial results for its fiscal 2017 first quarter ended June 30, 2016, after the market closes on Thursday, August 4, 2016. In conjunction with the release, Bristow has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet on Friday, August 5, 2016, starting at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT). Investors may participate in the call either by phone or audio webcast.
Dial 1-877-404-9648 for domestic callers or 412-902-0030 for international callers at least 10 minutes before the call. A telephone replay will be available through August 19, 2016 by dialing 1-877-660-6853 for domestic callers or 201-612-7415 for international callers, using passcode 13640099#.
Visit the Investor Relations page of Bristow’s website at www.bristowgroup.com. Please log on at least 10 minutes in advance to register and download any necessary software. A replay will be available shortly after the call and will be accessible for approximately 90 days.
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19