Starting immediately, DC Aviation’s Swiss daughter, Jet-Link AG/Heli-Link AG in Zurich, will operate under its new name „DC Aviation Switzerland“. DC Aviation had acquired the business aviation company in 2013.
“Renaming the company is perfectly in synch with our effort of further develop the DC Aviation brand. This logical step also sends a clear and strong signal to the Swiss market.,” says Michael Kuhn, CEO of the DC Aviation Group.
This increased market presence constitutes the basis of a comprehensive service portfolio and supports the dynamic growth strategy of the DC Aviation Group in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East, preparing the Group in an optimal way to meet current and future challenges of the world market.
The DC Aviation Group emerged in 2007 from the former DaimlerChrysler Aviation, a subsidiary of the the DaimlerChrysler AG, founded in 1998. With locations in Dubai, Zurich, Malta, and Moscow DC Aviation’s international presence is growing steadily. Its over 17 years of corporate history have given the DC Aviation Group comprehensive experience in aircraft management. Today, DC Aviation offers a complete portfolio reaching from aircraft management through air charter to the maintenance of business jets. Its fleet comprises modern Cessna Citations Type XLS+, long-distance jets such as the Gulfstream G550, and large-cabin aircraft like the Airbus 319ACJ.
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)