Era Group Inc. (NYSE: ERA) (“Era”), a leading helicopter transport operator based in the United States, today announced it will release financial results for its second quarter 2016 after the market closes on Tuesday, August 2, 2016. In connection with the release, Era has scheduled a conference call for Wednesday, August 3, 2016, to begin at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT).
Investors may participate in the call by phone. Dial (888) 397-5355 for domestic callers or (719) 325-2436 for international callers at least 10 minutes before the call, using the access code 5689452. A telephone replay will be available through August 17, 2016, by dialing (888) 203-1112 for domestic callers or (719) 457-0820 for international callers, using the access code 5689452. The accompanying investor presentation will be available on August 3, 2016, on Era’s website at www.eragroupinc.com.
About Era Group
Era Group is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S. In addition to servicing its U.S. customers, Era Group also provides helicopters and related services to third-party helicopter operators and customers in other countries, including Brazil, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, India, Spain, Suriname and the United Kingdom. Era Group’s helicopters are primarily used to transport personnel to, from and between offshore oil and gas production platforms, drilling rigs and other installations.
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident