AEM has been selected to provide its new generation loudspeaker systems to Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Ltd for two B429 helicopters purchased by the Indonesian National Police. The aircraft were signed for at the 2016 Singapore Airshow during a formal signing ceremony. As the official police force for Indonesia, the aircraft will support law enforcement activities and will contribute to the safety, accessibility, sustainability and security of the region.
“The Indonesian Police helicopters will be the first B429 helicopters outfitted with AEM’s new loudspeaker systems,” said Luc Schingh, Sales and Business Development for AEM. Previously, the B429 helicopters used AEM’s legacy system.
AEM has been a leader in the aviation loudspeaker system market for many years and has used their expertise in the field to develop new systems which are DO-160G and DO-214 qualified, making their loudspeaker systems the only ones on the market today to achieve these levels of environmental and performance qualification.
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- Honeywell Brings Connectivity to New Heights at Heli-Expo 2019
- Bell and EDIC Horizon celebrate two more 429 deliveries
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance rent Explorer to cover for grounded Bell 429
- NZ Police contract with new operator and will switch to Bell 429
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance grounded by Heli Charter liquidation
- Bell to showcase at MEBAA 2018
- Bell 429 – TB_429-18-58 – Bellcrank Assemblies
- Bell showcases at Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018
- Bell 429 – FAA AD 2018-21-15 – Rod End
- Bell 429 – FAA AD 2018-16-51 – Tail rotor gearbox
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- Bell Delivers Three B429s
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Bell annonces sale of 2 B429s to EDIC Horizon
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s