AEM has been selected to provide its new generation loudspeaker systems to Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Ltd for two B429 helicopters purchased by the Indonesian National Police. The aircraft were signed for at the 2016 Singapore Airshow during a formal signing ceremony. As the official police force for Indonesia, the aircraft will support law enforcement activities and will contribute to the safety, accessibility, sustainability and security of the region.
“The Indonesian Police helicopters will be the first B429 helicopters outfitted with AEM’s new loudspeaker systems,” said Luc Schingh, Sales and Business Development for AEM. Previously, the B429 helicopters used AEM’s legacy system.
AEM has been a leader in the aviation loudspeaker system market for many years and has used their expertise in the field to develop new systems which are DO-160G and DO-214 qualified, making their loudspeaker systems the only ones on the market today to achieve these levels of environmental and performance qualification.
- Foreign Military Sale of B412EPi and B429 to Guyana
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell bundles SiriusXM Aviation Weather & Audio with new helicopters
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Triumph To Provide Mechanical Flight Controls For Multiple Bell Platforms
- AeroBrigham awarded Jamaica Defence Force Bell 429 integration contract
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- Jamaica Defence Force picks CNC for airborne mission suites on 429 fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- S.A.F.E. Delivers Custom Bell 429 Stands to Southern California Edison
- Tennessee Valley Authority orders two Bell 429s and two 407GXi
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- Life Flight Network Signs Purchase Agreement for B429 and B407GXi
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Swedish Police add two more Bell 429s