Swedish drone manufacturer CybAero is proud to announce that it has joined the Commercial Drone Alliance — an American non-profit dedicated to helping commercial enterprises adopt drone technologies while also addressing the perception and policy issues around drones.
“We are thrilled to be joining an organization that is opening one of the world’s biggest markets to this game-changing technology,” said CybAero CEO Rolf Schytt. “We are eager to work with the industry to demonstrate the positive capabilities that drones can provide to both business and society.”
CybAero will be represented in the coalition by Michael Auerbach, board member at CybAero and Senior Vice President at Albright Stonebridge Group. Mr. Auerbach will represent CybAero at the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International Foundation’s Workshop on Drones and the Future of Aviation in Washington, D.C. on August 2.
“CybAero has made extraordinary developments in commercial drone technology,” said Commercial Drone Alliance Co-Executive Director Lisa Ellman. “They will be a valuable member of our Alliance and will add useful insights from a manufacturer’s perspective as we seek to open the commercial drone industry together.”
CybAero develops and manufactures Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) for safer and more effective aerial operations in various environments, including those hazardous in nature. The company has made a great international impact with its APID One helicopter, which can be adapted for both military and civilian applications such as coastal and border surveillance, search and rescue missions, and mapping. CybAero’s head office is located in the Mjärdevi Science Park in Linköping, Sweden. The company has around 50 employees and has been listed on the Nasdaq First North since 2007. FNCA Sweden AB is the company’s certified adviser.
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support