SMi Group have released online three military presentations from the second event in their series of helicopter conferences: ‘Helicopter Technology Eastern Europe’, which was hosted in May this year.
The unique presentations now available to download include those from the Royal Netherlands Air Force, Swedish Air Force, and European Personnel Recovery Centre, entitled: ‘Concept of Operations Developing HCP ASW in the Swedish Armed Forces’, ‘The Royal Netherlands Air Force Overhaul of Transport and Heavy Lifting Helicopters’ and ‘Creating Standardisations for Personnel Recovery Capability across Europe: The European Personnel Recovery Centre (EPRC)’. All three are available to the public for a limited time from the Download Centre at: www.futurehelicopter.co.uk/helihubpr
SMi has released these exclusive presentations to give future attendees of the Helicopter Technology series a taste of what to expect at their upcoming Future Helicopter Technology conference, taking place on 26-27th October in Prague, Czech Republic. This new event will be the 3rd in the series and includes 15+ high ranking helicopter briefings and discussions from representatives from the most forward thinking military nations and industry providers, presenting on their experience and ongoing work with: improving MRO, training, and operational capability.
Expert speakers for the next helicopter event include senior representatives from the: Czech Armed Forces, Czech Air Force, Royal Danish Force, Belgium Air Force, UK MoD, Czech Mod, Polish Armed Forces and many more still to be announced.
For more information on SMi’s next event, Future Helicopter Technology or the helicopter technology series, visit the website at: www.futurehelicopter.co.uk/helihubpr
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee