Era Group Inc. (NYSE: ERA) (“Era”), a leading helicopter transport operator, announced today the launch of its Unmanned Aerial Solutions (UAS) service offering and an exclusive agreement with Total Safety.
Era’s UAS offering utilizes unmanned aerial and related sensory technologies for multiple applications such as inspections, surveys, mapping, imagery, and construction and engineering to service numerous industries. These solutions provide significant benefits over traditionally-delivered services, including increased safety and enhanced efficiencies through reduced manpower needs.
Era has executed an alliance and collaboration agreement with Total Safety, the world’s premier provider of industrial inspection and integrated safety solutions. Pursuant to the agreement, Era serves as Total Safety’s exclusive provider of UAS services, and Total Safety serves as the exclusive inspection service provider in support of Era’s UAS offering. This collaboration combines world class rotary wing experience and safety services leadership to provide an unparalleled offering to a diverse customer base.
“Era’s Unmanned Aerial Solutions offering results from our continuing commitment to develop innovative and efficient technologies to better serve our partners,” said Paul White, Senior Vice President, Commercial of Era. “The adoption of these technologies is growing rapidly, and its application presents nearly limitless use cases due to numerous available flight platforms and sensory applications. We are excited to partner with Total Safety, a leading company in the safety services industry, and believe that the collaboration will provide unique benefits to our collective customer bases.”
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit