Era Group Inc. (NYSE: ERA) (“Era”), a leading helicopter transport operator, announced today the launch of its Unmanned Aerial Solutions (UAS) service offering and an exclusive agreement with Total Safety.
Era’s UAS offering utilizes unmanned aerial and related sensory technologies for multiple applications such as inspections, surveys, mapping, imagery, and construction and engineering to service numerous industries. These solutions provide significant benefits over traditionally-delivered services, including increased safety and enhanced efficiencies through reduced manpower needs.
Era has executed an alliance and collaboration agreement with Total Safety, the world’s premier provider of industrial inspection and integrated safety solutions. Pursuant to the agreement, Era serves as Total Safety’s exclusive provider of UAS services, and Total Safety serves as the exclusive inspection service provider in support of Era’s UAS offering. This collaboration combines world class rotary wing experience and safety services leadership to provide an unparalleled offering to a diverse customer base.
“Era’s Unmanned Aerial Solutions offering results from our continuing commitment to develop innovative and efficient technologies to better serve our partners,” said Paul White, Senior Vice President, Commercial of Era. “The adoption of these technologies is growing rapidly, and its application presents nearly limitless use cases due to numerous available flight platforms and sensory applications. We are excited to partner with Total Safety, a leading company in the safety services industry, and believe that the collaboration will provide unique benefits to our collective customer bases.”
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf