Era Group Inc. (NYSE: ERA) (“Era”), a leading helicopter transport operator, announced today the launch of its Unmanned Aerial Solutions (UAS) service offering and an exclusive agreement with Total Safety.
Era’s UAS offering utilizes unmanned aerial and related sensory technologies for multiple applications such as inspections, surveys, mapping, imagery, and construction and engineering to service numerous industries. These solutions provide significant benefits over traditionally-delivered services, including increased safety and enhanced efficiencies through reduced manpower needs.
Era has executed an alliance and collaboration agreement with Total Safety, the world’s premier provider of industrial inspection and integrated safety solutions. Pursuant to the agreement, Era serves as Total Safety’s exclusive provider of UAS services, and Total Safety serves as the exclusive inspection service provider in support of Era’s UAS offering. This collaboration combines world class rotary wing experience and safety services leadership to provide an unparalleled offering to a diverse customer base.
“Era’s Unmanned Aerial Solutions offering results from our continuing commitment to develop innovative and efficient technologies to better serve our partners,” said Paul White, Senior Vice President, Commercial of Era. “The adoption of these technologies is growing rapidly, and its application presents nearly limitless use cases due to numerous available flight platforms and sensory applications. We are excited to partner with Total Safety, a leading company in the safety services industry, and believe that the collaboration will provide unique benefits to our collective customer bases.”
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019