Era Group Inc. (NYSE: ERA) (“Era”), a leading helicopter transport operator, announced today the launch of its Unmanned Aerial Solutions (UAS) service offering and an exclusive agreement with Total Safety.
Era’s UAS offering utilizes unmanned aerial and related sensory technologies for multiple applications such as inspections, surveys, mapping, imagery, and construction and engineering to service numerous industries. These solutions provide significant benefits over traditionally-delivered services, including increased safety and enhanced efficiencies through reduced manpower needs.
Era has executed an alliance and collaboration agreement with Total Safety, the world’s premier provider of industrial inspection and integrated safety solutions. Pursuant to the agreement, Era serves as Total Safety’s exclusive provider of UAS services, and Total Safety serves as the exclusive inspection service provider in support of Era’s UAS offering. This collaboration combines world class rotary wing experience and safety services leadership to provide an unparalleled offering to a diverse customer base.
“Era’s Unmanned Aerial Solutions offering results from our continuing commitment to develop innovative and efficient technologies to better serve our partners,” said Paul White, Senior Vice President, Commercial of Era. “The adoption of these technologies is growing rapidly, and its application presents nearly limitless use cases due to numerous available flight platforms and sensory applications. We are excited to partner with Total Safety, a leading company in the safety services industry, and believe that the collaboration will provide unique benefits to our collective customer bases.”
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award