Era Group Inc. (NYSE: ERA) (“Era”), a leading helicopter transport operator, announced today the launch of its Unmanned Aerial Solutions (UAS) service offering and an exclusive agreement with Total Safety.
Era’s UAS offering utilizes unmanned aerial and related sensory technologies for multiple applications such as inspections, surveys, mapping, imagery, and construction and engineering to service numerous industries. These solutions provide significant benefits over traditionally-delivered services, including increased safety and enhanced efficiencies through reduced manpower needs.
Era has executed an alliance and collaboration agreement with Total Safety, the world’s premier provider of industrial inspection and integrated safety solutions. Pursuant to the agreement, Era serves as Total Safety’s exclusive provider of UAS services, and Total Safety serves as the exclusive inspection service provider in support of Era’s UAS offering. This collaboration combines world class rotary wing experience and safety services leadership to provide an unparalleled offering to a diverse customer base.
“Era’s Unmanned Aerial Solutions offering results from our continuing commitment to develop innovative and efficient technologies to better serve our partners,” said Paul White, Senior Vice President, Commercial of Era. “The adoption of these technologies is growing rapidly, and its application presents nearly limitless use cases due to numerous available flight platforms and sensory applications. We are excited to partner with Total Safety, a leading company in the safety services industry, and believe that the collaboration will provide unique benefits to our collective customer bases.”
- EASA approves STC for Trakka TLX searchlight on EC135
- NHV Group and Tropical Arctic Logistics sign Strategic Teaming Agreement
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Introduces New HEC Products for Bell 206L & MD500
- Astronautics Adds New Enhancements To RoadRunner EFI
- Robinson Newscopters Deliver News
- Leonardo Philadelphia delivers 300th AW139
- Airwolf Aerospace and True Blue Power Announce New Lithium-ion Main Ship Battery STCs
- Telephonics flight tests MOSAIC AESA Radar System on MH-60S
- Bucher presents its newest multi-mission HEMS at Heli-Expo 2020
- Astronautics Readies Its Airborne Communication System for Various Airbus Platforms
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI Brings Enhanced Capability to Santa Barbara Firehawk
- Astronautics Nears FAA Approval on STC for RoadRunner EFI on Bell 212 and 412
- Canada approves Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems on Bell 407
- Cobham Launches Titan Digital Audio Management Series
- Luma Technologies offers Goggle Ready LED Solutions for UH-60 / S-70 Operators
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- Kenyan Air Force receives first six MD530Fs
- VFS Leads eVTOL Efforts at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Kopter’s SH09 flies with a new main rotor configuration
- Air Methods lowers costs to patients