FlightSafety International announces that Matthew De Foe has been named Assistant Manager of the company’s Learning Center in West Palm Beach, Florida.
“We look forward to Matt’s contributions as Assistant Manager of the West Palm Beach Learning Center,” said Daniel MacLellan, Senior Vice President, Operations. “Matt is a highly experienced and capable leader. Our Customers and Teammates will benefit from his commitment to excellence in training and Customer service.”
Matt joined FlightSafety at the Tucson Learning Center in 2008 as an instructor. He provided training for the Bombardier Challenger 604, Learjet 31, and Learjet 45. Matt was promoted to Program Manager for Learjet 45 pilot training in 2010, and then to Director of Training in 2012. He most recently served as Assistant Manager of the Tucson Center.
Prior to joining FlightSafety Matt flew a wide variety of business aircraft for several aircraft owners and operators. He also worked as a First Officer for ExpressJet Airlines.
Matt graduated from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Professional Aeronautics with a minor in Aviation Business Administration. He holds an FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate, and type ratings for a variety of Bombardier, Gulfstream and Hawker aircraft.
The West Palm Beach Learning Center offers pilot training services for Sikorsky S-70/UH-60, Sikorsky S-70i, S-76 C+, S-76 C++, S-76D, and S-92 helicopters as well as Piaggio P.180 Avanti I and Avanti II aircraft. The Learning Center also provides maintenance and avionics training.
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- Babcock wins major new North Sea helicopter contract from Bristow
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Bristow Announces Contract Extensions with ConocoPhillips
- Sikorsky Honours S92 Operators
- Sikorsky introduces S-92A+ and S-92B upgrades
- First Sikorsky S92 retired from active service
- 13-Dec-19 G-WNSV Sikorsky S92 Sumburgh, UK
- 25-Oct-19 5N-BOA Sikorsky S92 Port Hardcourt, Nigeria
- Babcock swaps aircraft between UK and Australia
- 18-Feb-10 Sikorsky H-92 Kauai, US-Hawaii
- HeliTSA starts S92 maintenance training in Australia, secures own Part 147 approval
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- Sikorsky relocates and expands parts stock in Brazil
- Milestone grows S92 fleet to 95 Helicopters
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Thai Aviation Services begins S-92 helicopter training
- Bristow UK Secures Contract to Support TAQA’s UK Operations
- Sikorsky Advances iFly Sikorsky™
- Sikorsky delivers 300th S92