This news item is part of the HeliHub.com “Register Updates” series, listing helicopters which have been added to a particular national register, removed from it or the listed owner has changed.
Our coverage represents the majority of registration and owner changes within the global civilian helicopter fleet. Most updates are weekly or monthly, although some are less frequent.
Our coverage of Canada currently features those helicopters imported to and exported from the country.
Aircraft imported to Canada
Helicopters with no prior registration quoted were manufactured in the country they are from, and did not take up a full registration prior to import. Destination C- Canadian registration is shown for each helicopter where known.
AS350B3 3572 PP-MNU from Brazil
EC135P2+ 0479 N375PA from USA as C-FCHT
R66 0619 N664LS from USA
Aircraft exported from Canada
Helicopters with no Canadian registration quoted were manufactured in Canada and did not take up a full registration prior to export. Destination country is shown for each helicopter, together with its new registration in that country where known.
C-FNYU AB139 31031 to USA
C-FNER AS332L1 2397 to Japan
C-FNFE B206L4 52473 to China
C-**** B206L4 52489 to USA as N589AE
C-GKTL B212 32124 to Bolivia
C-FNPZ B407 54648 to USA as N97TZ
C-FGXX B429 57240 to Slovakia as OM-ATM
C-FJUE B429 57280 to Slovakia as OM-ATT
C-FKYN B429 57284 to USA as N20BH
C-FJTJ B429 57287 to USA as N83ML
C-FOIH B429 57306 to USA as N770YB
C-GOJG EC120B 1413 to Myanmar (Burma)
C-GGCX EC130B4 3514 to Namibia
C-FBYI S-92A 920022 to Norway
Brought to you in association with Rotorspot.nl
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee