These consultants are committed to working a day a week for the Charity, but will also spend time overseeing EAAA’s governance. This will involve developing the Charity’s standard operating procedures (SOPs), equipment, future direction, training, and of course, will provide on-call consultant advice.
The four permanent consultants are, Dr Pam Chrispin and Dr Jeremy Mauger, Consultants in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care at the West Suffolk Hospital; Dr Neil Berry, Consultant in Anaesthesia at Ipswich Hospital and Dr Victor Inyang, Consultant in Emergency Medicine at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Dr Neil Berry, from Nacton in Ipswich, said: ‘I have always loved working for EAAA and feel honoured to be employed as one of the consultant body. We have an amazing team of doctors, critical-care paramedics, pilots and most importantly charity staff and volunteers. There is nothing to stop us being one of the best air ambulances services in the world. I am proud to be recognised as part of EAAA’.
Dr Victor Inyang said: ‘The post allows me to contribute more effectively to the high quality provision of pre-hospital emergency medicine, with the added advantage of contributing to the training of PHEM (pre-hospital emergency medicine) trainees attached to the East Anglian Air Ambulance. I join a highly skilled and motivated team, already dedicated to delivering care of the highest standards’.
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 22-Feb-19 F-HSOX Airbus EC145 Bidarray, France
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Metro Delivers New Aircraft to University of Chicago
- Mercyhealth REACT Has New Helicopter in Service
- PAC International completes EC145 refurbishment
- ATP improves torquing method for Airbus EC145
- Duke Life Flight EC145 crash leads to lawsuit against Safran and pilot
- Anti-corruption questions over Airbus EC145 sale to Kazakhstan
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017
- Travis County to sell UH-1 and replace EC145s
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- The French Gendarmerie Nationale Orders an Additional EC145
- Iraq Ministry of Oil receives four EC145s
- The Helicopter Flight Training Center goes international
- New Location is LifeFlight’s First in Northwest Pennsylvania
- NZ CAA approves Metro Aviation EC145 simulator
- 22-May-17 AN-136 Eurocopter EC145 Punta Chame, Panama
- 19-May-17 N197LL Airbus EC145 Terre Haute, US-Indiana