Valair, the distributor for Robinson Helicopter Co in Switzerland, has recently delivered the tenth R66 now flying in the mountainous European country. Eight of these ten delivered new by Valair, with the other two bought pre-owned from the Czech Republic and the United Kingdom.
The latest example is serial 0728 and is the first R66 in Switzerland with an autopilot. It is now registered HB-ZWK and painted in a dark grey scheme with the R66 standard stripes in burgundy. The Swiss registration authority BAZL shows the helicopter owned by Hans Rudolf Keller at an address in Winterthur, the country’s sixth largest city.
Apart from Valair themselves, R66s are also operated in Switzerland by Heli Sitterdorf, Mountain Flyers 80, Swift Copters, Fuchs Helikopter and Heli Alpin.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- 29-Aug-20 HC-CVB Robinson R66 Manta, Ecuador
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- FAA Approves Shadin Fuel Flow Meter on Robinson R66
- Robinson’s Impact-Resistant Windshields Improve Bird Strike Protection
- Rotorcorp stops support for Skurka Aerospace and Aviall RR300 Starter Generators for R66
- SAFE develops Pitch Adjustment Tool for Robinson R22, R44 and R66
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- 09-Jan-20 N450MC Robinson R66 Silver Spring Township, US-Pennsylvania (2F)
- Robinson R66 Turbine Surpasses 1 Million Flight Hours
- Robinson Offers NEW R66 Slimline Auxiliary Fuel Tank
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- Canada approves Simplex spray system for Robinson R66
- EASA STC for DART’s R66 Emergency Float System
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- Sloane Helicopters celebrates its 500th new Robinson Helicopter
- Robinson Adds Avidyne IFD Option
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Transport Canada Approves R66 Cargo Hook