Maverick Helicopters partners with Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas to introduce the Natural Wonders Experience, an exclusive, luxury helicopter flight and culinary experience featuring remote Grand Canyon and Valley of Fire landings.
“We are thrilled to provide this exclusive helicopter experience to guests at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas,” said Bryan Kroten, vice president of marketing at Maverick Helicopters. “Combining two of Maverick Helicopters’ most popular flight destinations with the resort’s culinary team makes the Natural Wonders Experience the most luxurious package we have to offer.”
Offered by Maverick Helicopters in partnership with Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, this once-in-a-lifetime excursion treats guests to an exhilarating private helicopter flight from Las Vegas to private landing sites at the Grand Canyon and Valley of Fire, optimal locations to witness some of the world’s most fascinating landscapes.
Available to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas guests only, the three-hour excursion includes private transportation from the hotel to Maverick Helicopters’ Las Vegas terminal, where guests will depart via private helicopter to the Valley of Fire. The helicopter will land on the highest peak of the Valley of Fire. Considered one of the most remote destinations in the southwest United States, this peak offers unsurpassed views of the area’s spectacular red sandstone formations.
The excursion continues into the Grand Canyon, where the helicopter will land 3,500 feet below the West Rim at Maverick Helicopters’ private landing site on Hualapai Indian Territory. In this breathtaking setting, approximately 300 feet above the Colorado River, guests will enjoy champagne and lunch prepared by Four Seasons’ culinary team.
The journey concludes with a flight over Lake Mead, Fortification Hill and the awe-inspiring Hoover Dam, followed by a flight over the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas.
- GPMS wins STC for Foresight Predictive HUMS on AS350
- 06-Sep-20 N354PA Airbus AS350B2 Fort Greely, US-Alaska
- 01-Sep-20 N139HN Airbus EC130 Winchester, US-Kentucky
- 25-Aug-20 N160SH Airbus AS350B2 Tuxedni Bay, US-Alaska
- GPMS launches subscription-model HUMS
- Saudi operator orders ten Airbus H125s
- 17-Aug-20 C-FAHC Airbus AS350 Stewart, Canada (1F)
- 12-Aug-20 C-GNZF Airbus AS350B2 Sacré-Coeur, Canada
- 31-Jul-20 CC-DAM Airbus AS350B3 Santiago, Chile
- 26-Jul-20 F-GNLM Airbus AS350 Clermont-Ferrand, France
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Four new Airbus H125s for Norwegian operators in one week
- 12-Apr-20 N160CC Airbus H125 Tampa, US-Florida
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot