Maverick Helicopters partners with Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas to introduce the Natural Wonders Experience, an exclusive, luxury helicopter flight and culinary experience featuring remote Grand Canyon and Valley of Fire landings.
“We are thrilled to provide this exclusive helicopter experience to guests at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas,” said Bryan Kroten, vice president of marketing at Maverick Helicopters. “Combining two of Maverick Helicopters’ most popular flight destinations with the resort’s culinary team makes the Natural Wonders Experience the most luxurious package we have to offer.”
Offered by Maverick Helicopters in partnership with Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, this once-in-a-lifetime excursion treats guests to an exhilarating private helicopter flight from Las Vegas to private landing sites at the Grand Canyon and Valley of Fire, optimal locations to witness some of the world’s most fascinating landscapes.
Available to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas guests only, the three-hour excursion includes private transportation from the hotel to Maverick Helicopters’ Las Vegas terminal, where guests will depart via private helicopter to the Valley of Fire. The helicopter will land on the highest peak of the Valley of Fire. Considered one of the most remote destinations in the southwest United States, this peak offers unsurpassed views of the area’s spectacular red sandstone formations.
The excursion continues into the Grand Canyon, where the helicopter will land 3,500 feet below the West Rim at Maverick Helicopters’ private landing site on Hualapai Indian Territory. In this breathtaking setting, approximately 300 feet above the Colorado River, guests will enjoy champagne and lunch prepared by Four Seasons’ culinary team.
The journey concludes with a flight over Lake Mead, Fortification Hill and the awe-inspiring Hoover Dam, followed by a flight over the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas.
- 30-Jan-21 ZS-RWZ Airbus AS350B3 Grand Central, South Africa
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- 02-Jan-21 ZS-OXK Airbus AS350B3 Cape Town, South Africa
- 30-Dec-20 I-LGLG Airbus H125 San Martino, Italy
- 26-Dec-20 (tba) Airbus H125 Minimarg, Pakistan (4F)
- 23-Dec-20 RA-07328 Airbus H125 Novopodkletnoe, Russia
- 19-Dec-20 N574AM Airbus AS350B3 Driggs, US-Idaho
- True Blue Power announce VFS receive TCCA approval
- 04-Dec-20 JA504D Airbus AS350 Higashi Matsuyama, Japan
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- 02-Dec-20 OF-??? Airbus AS350 Mombo, Botswana
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Genesys Aerosystems’ EFIS Now Certified on Airbus AS350/355
- 20-Nov-20 LV-FQN Airbus AS350B3 Coronel Moldes, Argentina (2F)
- 16-Nov-20 LN-OAX Airbus AS350B3 Lysefjorden, Norway
- 08-Nov-20 TG-GEA Airbus AS350B3 Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
- 26-Oct-20 N530H Airbus AS350B3 Arenas Valley, NM
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator
- Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems Receives Approval for AS350s