NHV has successfully started H175 helicopter operations in Denmark for our customer Maersk Oil, an international oil and gas company with whom we have a long-standing relationship. The contract entails provision of passenger and freight transport services to Maersk Oil installations in the North Sea from Esbjerg.
NHV will provide a dedicated crew, technicians and 2 Airbus H175 and H155 helicopters for the Maersk operations. As the global launching customer of the state-of-the-art H175 model, NHV now has a fleet of 8 aircraft of this type. Since their entry-into-service in December 2014, the rotorcraft have completed more than 3000 flights and accumulated almost 5000 flying hours in the challenging North Sea region and West-Africa.
The H175 is specifically designed to meet evolving mission needs in the oil and gas industry. It also is well tailored for search and rescue in support of such off-shore operations, emergency medical services, public services, VIP and executive transport. NHV Group ultimately will increase its fleet to 16 of these new-generation helicopters.
About NHV Group:
The NHV group, based in Ostend Belgium, is specialized in B-to-B helicopter services and has a strong geographic presence in Europe and Western Africa. The group conducts operations out of several bases on 2 continents with a team of over 600 employees. NHV’s main focus is on the oil and gas industry. The group has a leading position in Europe as the only helicopter operator that conducts operations in every oil producing country in the region. The scope of work also includes: Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS), Maritime Services, which include Search and Rescue (SAR), offshore Wind Farms and Harbor Pilot Services. Vertech Offshore and Airlift are two specialized companies within the NHV group who are leaders in their niche of flare tip replacement and power grid construction and maintenance. Aside from the helicopter operations, NHV is an approved training organization (ATO) and an official service center for our partner Airbus Helicopters. The group has a multipurpose high value fleet of 64 helicopters. NHV’s majority shareholder is Ardian, the independent private investment company with assets of US$50bn managed or advised in Europe, North America and Asia. Since 2012, NHV has ordered 16 helicopters of the state-of-the-art Airbus Helicopters H 175 model and is the global launching customer to fly the H175.
HeliHub.com editor note – One of the H175s involved is OO-NSI, serial 5010
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- NHV gains a UK Air Operator Certificate
- Airbus becomes first manufacturer to digitise paper logcards
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Full Flight Simulator upgraded
- NHV awarded contract from Premier Oil
- NHV gains 12th H175
- Airbus becomes first helicopter manufacturer to digitise paper logcards
- NHV H175 fleet exceeds 30000 flight hours
- CHC H175 to become first helicopter new digital logcards
- Babcock Australasia reports successful first year of H175 operations
- Chinese Ministry of Transport selects the H175 for SAR
- China picks Airbus H175 for SAR
- Babcock H175s return to Airbus for retrofit work
- CHC Completes First Flight for Neptune Energy
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s