Oceania Aviation is pleased to announce that it has been approved for Part 145 EASA certification following intensive audits conducted in 2015 and 2016.
The Part 145 EASA Certification covers a range of Oceania Aviation’s services including:
• Blade and Composite Repair
• Component Service and Overhaul
• Turbine Service and Overhaul
• Eddy Current Testing – NDT
These capabilities have been added to Oceania Aviation’s existing EASA certified services: Piston Engine Overhaul, Magnetic Particle Inspection and Liquid Penetrant Testing NDT.
The addition of EASA certification to its present NZCAA Part 145 and Part 148 Certification enhances Oceania Aviation international reputation as a maintenance provider and endorses its processes and facilities as world class.
Oceania Aviation CEO, Don McCracken commented: “EASA Certification was a goal we set ourselves as a company in 2014 and to have achieved it is a reflection of the quality of our team and the processes we have developed to ensure Oceania Aviation is globally competitive.”
Being awarded EASA certification enables Oceania Aviation’s Blade, Component and Turbine shops to issue EASA Part 145 Authorised Release Certificates (Form Ones) after the completion of maintenance services, which are recognised internationally and accepted by many civil aviation authorities and regulators all around the world.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award