Russian Helicopters, part of State Corporation Rostec, has conducted a technical examination of the Iranian Helicopter Support and Renewal Company (IHSRC). The audit has resulted in a certificate for a temporary authorization of IHSRC as the only Mi- series aircraft and components repair enterprise in Iran.
Russian experts carried out technical examination of the Iranian company during July 2016. During the talks between Russian Helicopters representatives and their Iranian colleagues an action plan was developed for reequipping the aircraft repair enterprise – IHSRC and its subsequent authorization as the only comprehensive center for maintenance and overhaul of the Mi-17/171 civilian helicopters in Iran.
“Iran is one of our most important partners in the Middle East. The authorization of the IHSRC repair facility will enable operators of Russian military helicopters to perform repair work in their region and allow them to provide timely repairs. The development of a comprehensive after-sales service system is one of our main tasks, “- said Russian Helicopters Deputy CEO Igor Chechikov.
IHSRC plant is one of the largest service centers for helicopter repairs and modernization in the Middle East in terms of production capabilities. At the company’s initiative, a workshop for Iranian customers and operators of Russian helicopters was organized from 23 to 25 August in Tehran. It was attended by specialists from various Russian Helicopters enterprises including developers, manufacturers and those involved in service and maintenance of helicopters. During the event, participants visited IHSRC facilities and got acquainted with the enterprise.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International