Russian Helicopters, part of State Corporation Rostec, has conducted a technical examination of the Iranian Helicopter Support and Renewal Company (IHSRC). The audit has resulted in a certificate for a temporary authorization of IHSRC as the only Mi- series aircraft and components repair enterprise in Iran.
Russian experts carried out technical examination of the Iranian company during July 2016. During the talks between Russian Helicopters representatives and their Iranian colleagues an action plan was developed for reequipping the aircraft repair enterprise – IHSRC and its subsequent authorization as the only comprehensive center for maintenance and overhaul of the Mi-17/171 civilian helicopters in Iran.
“Iran is one of our most important partners in the Middle East. The authorization of the IHSRC repair facility will enable operators of Russian military helicopters to perform repair work in their region and allow them to provide timely repairs. The development of a comprehensive after-sales service system is one of our main tasks, “- said Russian Helicopters Deputy CEO Igor Chechikov.
IHSRC plant is one of the largest service centers for helicopter repairs and modernization in the Middle East in terms of production capabilities. At the company’s initiative, a workshop for Iranian customers and operators of Russian helicopters was organized from 23 to 25 August in Tehran. It was attended by specialists from various Russian Helicopters enterprises including developers, manufacturers and those involved in service and maintenance of helicopters. During the event, participants visited IHSRC facilities and got acquainted with the enterprise.
- Cobham Launches Titan Digital Audio Management Series
- Luma Technologies offers Goggle Ready LED Solutions for UH-60 / S-70 Operators
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- Kenyan Air Force receives first six MD530Fs
- VFS Leads eVTOL Efforts at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Kopter’s SH09 flies with a new main rotor configuration
- Air Methods lowers costs to patients
- MINT Turbines Announces Launch of Redesigned Website
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020