Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, has introduced engine coverage for the new Pratt & Whitney Canada PW210S that powers the Sikorsky S-76D. JSSI is also introducing Airframe Parts-Only coverage for the MD Explorer.
Neil Book, President and CEO for JSSI stated, “Our plan is to provide maintenance programs for the widest cross section of aircraft in the helicopter and fixed wing marketplace. Helicopter operators deserve strong alternatives to the OEM programs. JSSI provides an alternative at a great value with even better service. The recently added MD Explorer Program makes JSSI the only provider with solutions for all the current MD Helicopters in production. And now the S-76D operators have a competitive choice for a more comprehensive engine program. We look forward to a talking with our clients and prospects during LABACE to further demonstrate how we can reduce their overall cost of maintenance, improve the residual value of their helicopters or fixed-wing turbine aircraft, and enhance their overall customer service experience,” added Book.
The JSSI Premium Program for the PW210S engine covers scheduled and unscheduled events, as well as Life Limited Components and much more. JSSI Premium also offers a variety of options, including Removal and Replacement (R&R), off-site AOG logistical support, shipping, parts and labor for routine inspections. Sikorsky S-76D operators also have the option of enrolling in the JSSI Unscheduled Engine Program that provides 100% coverage for unscheduled maintenance, by making one simple payment each year, based on annual utilization.
The MD Explorer Airframe Parts-Only Program offers three coverage options, coverage for the life limited components, on-condition components, and avionics. Owners and operators may select any or all of these coverages for a single hourly rate. JSSI will also work with clients to add mission-specific equipment to further tailor the program specifically to their helicopter. JSSI Engine Programs can be bundled with the Airframe Parts-Only Program for Tip-to-Tail® coverage.
Today, JSSI offers Tip-to-Tail, Engine, Airframe, and APU coverage for over 350 different aircraft models, including more than 75 helicopters. For more details about these programs, please see a JSSI representative at this week’s LABACE Conference in Sao Paulo, Brazil at booth 3002
- Caverton Helicopters moves into S76D operations
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- Island Express Helicopters sues ATC over Kobe Bryant accident
- 25-Aug-20 N276TH Sikorsky S76C West Palm Beach, US-Florida
- Korea – Corporate operator Posco to make corporate S76s available for EMS work
- Sikorsky S76C – FAA AD 2020-0212 – RDAU software
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- DAC International launch ADS-B Out solution for Sikorsky S76
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- 18-Mar-19 C9-HEI Sikorsky S76A Beira, Mozambique
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- Costa do Sol Taxi Aero selects SKYTRAC Real-Time Flight Data Monitoring
- Universal Avionics ground testing completed on Heli-One S76B
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76