Era Group, has announced that David Zaworski has been appointed Director of Safety and Compliance. With over seventeen years of experience in the aviation industry, Mr. Zaworski rejoins Era to oversee the company’s commitment to maintain the highest safety standards.
Era’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Chris Bradshaw says, “David brings a wealth of industry experience combined with extensive knowledge of Era’s operations and procedures and a demonstrated commitment to quality assurance in his prior role as Era’s Chief Inspector that make him uniquely qualified to lead our efforts to maintain the highest safety standards and ensure regulatory compliance. His energetic drive, technical abilities and commitment to safety make him a good fit for this critical role at Era. We are pleased with David’s return to Era to oversee safety, our highest operational priority.”
Most recently serving as Ground Operations Manager at Chicago Helicopter Experience LLC, Mr. Zaworski previously served as Deputy Director of Operations of Indus Aviation Inc. and in other supervisory roles in the aviation industry. Mr. Zaworski joined Era as an aircraft maintenance technician and spent more than eight years with Era, most recently serving as Era’s Chief Inspector through April 2016. In this capacity, Mr. Zaworski was responsible for the airworthiness of Era’s helicopter fleet, including all aspects of quality assurance, regulatory compliance and product improvement and reliability.
Mr. Zaworski served in the United States Marine Corps. He has a Bachelor of Science in Professional Aeronautics from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center