Era Group, has announced that David Zaworski has been appointed Director of Safety and Compliance. With over seventeen years of experience in the aviation industry, Mr. Zaworski rejoins Era to oversee the company’s commitment to maintain the highest safety standards.
Era’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Chris Bradshaw says, “David brings a wealth of industry experience combined with extensive knowledge of Era’s operations and procedures and a demonstrated commitment to quality assurance in his prior role as Era’s Chief Inspector that make him uniquely qualified to lead our efforts to maintain the highest safety standards and ensure regulatory compliance. His energetic drive, technical abilities and commitment to safety make him a good fit for this critical role at Era. We are pleased with David’s return to Era to oversee safety, our highest operational priority.”
Most recently serving as Ground Operations Manager at Chicago Helicopter Experience LLC, Mr. Zaworski previously served as Deputy Director of Operations of Indus Aviation Inc. and in other supervisory roles in the aviation industry. Mr. Zaworski joined Era as an aircraft maintenance technician and spent more than eight years with Era, most recently serving as Era’s Chief Inspector through April 2016. In this capacity, Mr. Zaworski was responsible for the airworthiness of Era’s helicopter fleet, including all aspects of quality assurance, regulatory compliance and product improvement and reliability.
Mr. Zaworski served in the United States Marine Corps. He has a Bachelor of Science in Professional Aeronautics from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe