The Winnipeg Police Service is pleased to announce that funding for a new thermal imaging camera has been put in place for AIR1.
The commitment for complete funding was approved today by the Winnipeg Police Board. The Province of Manitoba and the City of Winnipeg had each allocated monies for the camera. However, due to exchange rate fluctuations, the price increased, creating a funding shortfall.
The Winnipeg Police Service would like to thank the Winnipeg Police Board, and the Province of Manitoba for their on-going support of policing initiatives. Together, we are building a safer city.
The Winnipeg Police Service looks forward to participating in the upcoming review of Air1
- 15-Dec-20 ZK-HEK Airbus H120 Kekerengu, New Zealand (2F)
- 12-Sep-20 N453F Airbus H120 Baltimore, US-Maryland
- 11-Aug-20 N45?F Airbus H120 Baltimore, US-Maryland
- 22-Nov-18 N124ML Airbus H120 La Romana, Dominican Republic (5F)
- Albuquerque Police look to replace EC120
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- 21-Mar-18 VH-WII Airbus EC120 Hardy Reef, Australia (2F)
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- San Jose City Council approves Airbus H125 to replace H120
- HeliHub prediction comes true – Robinson R66 kills off Airbus H120
- Baltimore Mayor proposes cutting one of four Police EC120s
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- GTA signs MoU to provide maintenance for HFA helicopters
- Agreement Between Helang Flying Academy & Rotortrade Services
- Thales delivers a flight and navigation training simulator to the Royal Malaysian Air Force
- Swedish Government resumes state-funded pilot training
- Vector Aerospace expands FAA-approved ADS-B STC upgrade
- New Additions to Superior Air Fleet
- JSSI Enrolls HeliAir Sweden Fleet
- HeliAir Sweden Replaces MD500s with EC120B