Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) is pleased to announce the Commercial Pilot Rating and Maintenance Technician Certificate Scholarships will accept new applications beginning Sept. 1, 2016.
Applicants for the Commercial Pilot Rating Scholarship must already have obtained their private license and be enrolled in a commercial helicopter rating program at an FAA-approved Part 141 school or international equivalent. Up to four scholarships may be awarded.
Applicants for the Maintenance Technician Certificate Scholarship must already be enrolled in a maintenance technician certificate program at an FAA-approved Part 147 school or international equivalent. Up to six scholarships may be awarded.
The application deadline is midnight EST Nov. 30, 2016.
If you are enrolled in either pilot or maintenance technician training, review the scholarship descriptions and requirements in more detail at helicopterfoundation.org/scholarships and consider applying for an HFI scholarship. Direct scholarship questions to [email protected]
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- Kopter to present final design features of its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Aston Martin and Airbus prepare to take to the skies
- Transcend Air partners with Huslig design studio on VY400R eVTOL interior
- 12 Rules to Live by for Your Pre-Flight Helicopter Inspection
- HSC-26 Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- A New H145 Full Flight Simulator for the US
- Airbus recognized as a top employer in the Hamilton Niagara Region
- Carleton University leverages VABS Software for more realistic rotor blade simulation
- World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards announced
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance adds plasma to blood products carried
- The Official 2019 White House Christmas Ornament is a helicopter
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories