Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, will debut its much anticipated Bell 525 Relentless at the 26th annual Monaco Yacht Show (MYS), September 28 through October 1. As the only helicopter company on the ground at the show, Bell Helicopter will also display the Bell 429 and the Bell 407GX, both part of the company’s VIP modern luxury product line.
Show attendees will experience the full-scale mockup of the Bell 525 with VIP cabin interior prominently positioned at the Parvis Piscine entrance. The most spacious commercial helicopter developed by Bell Helicopter, the Bell 525 brings forth an entirely new level of innovation and state-of-the-art design. Sleek modern exteriors meet meticulously crafted, bespoke interiors, resulting in an unforgettable in-flight experience. Fly-by-wire technology is engineered to provide highly advanced safety and operating capabilities, while targeted unparalleled range and unprecedented speed will offer Bell 525 operators the new standard in efficiency and functionality.
Displayed on the Yacht Helideck, the Bell 429 is at the apex for light twin helicopters and private transport around the world. Accommodating up to seven passengers, the Bell 429 delivers exceptional speed, range, hover performance and enhanced safety margins. The advanced avionics and systems monitoring suite ensures outstanding maintainability and aircraft readiness.
The Bell 407GX will be positioned prominently at the Quai Rainier III, where attendees will have an opportunity to experience Bell Helicopter’s most versatile helicopter. The Bell 407GX integrates reliability, speed, performance and maneuverability with a cabin that can adjust to an array of missions and payloads.
Over 580 exhibiting companies and partners participate in the Monaco Yacht Show, among them: the most prestigious superyacht builders, yacht designers, luxury manufacturers and the most important brokerage houses. It is regarded as the one and only occasion in the year – and in the world – to discover the greatest of superyachting in the glamorous setting of Monaco. The show has the privilege of benefiting from the recognition and the support of His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation