Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, will debut its much anticipated Bell 525 Relentless at the 26th annual Monaco Yacht Show (MYS), September 28 through October 1. As the only helicopter company on the ground at the show, Bell Helicopter will also display the Bell 429 and the Bell 407GX, both part of the company’s VIP modern luxury product line.
Show attendees will experience the full-scale mockup of the Bell 525 with VIP cabin interior prominently positioned at the Parvis Piscine entrance. The most spacious commercial helicopter developed by Bell Helicopter, the Bell 525 brings forth an entirely new level of innovation and state-of-the-art design. Sleek modern exteriors meet meticulously crafted, bespoke interiors, resulting in an unforgettable in-flight experience. Fly-by-wire technology is engineered to provide highly advanced safety and operating capabilities, while targeted unparalleled range and unprecedented speed will offer Bell 525 operators the new standard in efficiency and functionality.
Displayed on the Yacht Helideck, the Bell 429 is at the apex for light twin helicopters and private transport around the world. Accommodating up to seven passengers, the Bell 429 delivers exceptional speed, range, hover performance and enhanced safety margins. The advanced avionics and systems monitoring suite ensures outstanding maintainability and aircraft readiness.
The Bell 407GX will be positioned prominently at the Quai Rainier III, where attendees will have an opportunity to experience Bell Helicopter’s most versatile helicopter. The Bell 407GX integrates reliability, speed, performance and maneuverability with a cabin that can adjust to an array of missions and payloads.
Over 580 exhibiting companies and partners participate in the Monaco Yacht Show, among them: the most prestigious superyacht builders, yacht designers, luxury manufacturers and the most important brokerage houses. It is regarded as the one and only occasion in the year – and in the world – to discover the greatest of superyachting in the glamorous setting of Monaco. The show has the privilege of benefiting from the recognition and the support of His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco.
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock
- HAI appoints VP of Marketing Communications
- MD Helicopters aims to overturn $7.6M Dutch Police judgement