Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, will debut its much anticipated Bell 525 Relentless at the 26th annual Monaco Yacht Show (MYS), September 28 through October 1. As the only helicopter company on the ground at the show, Bell Helicopter will also display the Bell 429 and the Bell 407GX, both part of the company’s VIP modern luxury product line.
Show attendees will experience the full-scale mockup of the Bell 525 with VIP cabin interior prominently positioned at the Parvis Piscine entrance. The most spacious commercial helicopter developed by Bell Helicopter, the Bell 525 brings forth an entirely new level of innovation and state-of-the-art design. Sleek modern exteriors meet meticulously crafted, bespoke interiors, resulting in an unforgettable in-flight experience. Fly-by-wire technology is engineered to provide highly advanced safety and operating capabilities, while targeted unparalleled range and unprecedented speed will offer Bell 525 operators the new standard in efficiency and functionality.
Displayed on the Yacht Helideck, the Bell 429 is at the apex for light twin helicopters and private transport around the world. Accommodating up to seven passengers, the Bell 429 delivers exceptional speed, range, hover performance and enhanced safety margins. The advanced avionics and systems monitoring suite ensures outstanding maintainability and aircraft readiness.
The Bell 407GX will be positioned prominently at the Quai Rainier III, where attendees will have an opportunity to experience Bell Helicopter’s most versatile helicopter. The Bell 407GX integrates reliability, speed, performance and maneuverability with a cabin that can adjust to an array of missions and payloads.
Over 580 exhibiting companies and partners participate in the Monaco Yacht Show, among them: the most prestigious superyacht builders, yacht designers, luxury manufacturers and the most important brokerage houses. It is regarded as the one and only occasion in the year – and in the world – to discover the greatest of superyachting in the glamorous setting of Monaco. The show has the privilege of benefiting from the recognition and the support of His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center