Spectrum Aeromed announced this week that the company’s equipment was installed on a new Bell 407GXP helicopter for Boise, Idaho based Idaho Helicopters. The new aircraft is equipped with a single patient pivot system and will fly Helicopter Air Ambulance for St. Luke’s Hospital.
“We selected the Spectrum Aeromed system for a lot of reasons,” said Idaho Helicopters Director of Operations Steve Sandmeyer. “The Spectrum pivot system was easily installed. It did not require any additional mounting system. It also allows us to easily position the stretcher in a full forward or full aft position. Other systems would require us to remove a seat and are not as easy to maneuver patients. We also liked the build quality of the system. The way it is engineered made it a superior product. Spectrum Aeromed was able to customize their system to meet our needs.”
Spectrum Aeromed Vice President and Account Executive Matthew Christenson worked with Idaho Helicopters on the order and customization.
Spectrum Aeromed will display at the Air Medical Transport Conference annual convention in Charlotte, North Carolina in booth 301 from September 26-28.
- SEI Industries demos the BAMBI MAX with Eagle Copters
- North Carolina State Highway Patrol unveils new Bell 407s
- Bell first manufacturer to certify HUMS in light single-engine
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for B407
- 31-Jan-19 N407P Bell 407 Church Hill, US-Tennessee
- 29-Jan-19 N191SF Bell 407 Zaleski, US-Ohio (3F)
- New Bell 407 for Apollo MedFlight
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved for Bell 407
- AeroBrigham to Exhibit Marion County 407 at APSCON
- United Rotorcraft receives China CAAC Validation for Bell 407
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- Bell awarded $22M contract for Seven extra Bell 407 airframes
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- Trakka annonces FAA approval for Bell series
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Montana – ALERT program raising money for new helicopter
- 05-Nov-17 N522RL Bell 407 Rig MP281, US-Gulf of Mexico
- Bell promotes 407 in African market
- SAFE Structure designs maintenance stands for Halo Flight