Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) annually offers scholarships for students preparing for careers in rotorcraft aviation. Apply today and become part of the industry of tomorrow!
The Bill Sanderson Aviation Maintenance Technician Scholarship promotes the choice of helicopter maintenance as a career. Bill Sanderson Scholarship winners attend a course from a selection offered by airframe and powerplant manufacturers.
The Commercial Helicopter Rating Scholarship is awarded to pilots who have already obtained their private license and are enrolled in a commercial helicopter rating program at an FAA-approved Part 141 school or international equivalent.
The Maintenance Technician Certificate Scholarship is awarded to mechanics or technicians who are enrolled in a maintenance technician certificate program at an FAA-approved Part 147 school or international equivalent.
The Michelle North Scholarship for Safety is awarded to a pilot who has already attained a commercial rating and demonstrates an outstanding aptitude for safe flying and aviation best practices.
- A New H145 Full Flight Simulator for the US
- Airbus recognized as a top employer in the Hamilton Niagara Region
- Carleton University leverages VABS Software for more realistic rotor blade simulation
- World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards announced
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance adds plasma to blood products carried
- The Official 2019 White House Christmas Ornament is a helicopter
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program