L-3 WESCAM announced today that Mike Greenley has been appointed president, reporting to Jeff Miller, president of L-3’s Integrated Sensor Systems (ISS) sector. Mr. Greenley joins L-3 from CAE Inc., where he served as vice president and general manager of CAE Canada. He will be based out of L-3 WESCAM’s head office located in Burlington, Ontario.
“We are thrilled to have Mike join the ISS team,” said Mr. Miller. “I’m confident that his extensive industry experience and focus on growth will enable him not only to continue WESCAM’s long history of market leadership, but also to help take the company to the next level of performance.”
“I’m honored to have the opportunity to work with our talented management to lead L-3 WESCAM into our next phase of expansion,” said Mr. Greenley. “With roots that trace back more than 40 years, WESCAM’s worldwide success started with significant achievement in our home market followed by years of extensive international growth. We are a true Canadian success story.”
Mr. Greenley has over two decades of experience working in the aerospace and defence industry. Prior to his three-year tenure at CAE, he served six years with General Dynamics (GD), first as vice president of strategy and development for GD Canada, then as vice president international for GD C4 Systems – now GD Mission Systems. Mr. Greenley’s experience at GD focused on airborne and underwater Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), land communications and rugged computing products.
For the past six years, Mr. Greenley has been a Board Member of the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI) and was elected Chairman of the Board for the past four years. He has also served as a past chair of the Industry Advisory Board, Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) in Canada. Earlier in 2016, Mr. Greenley was named Defence Executive of the Year by Canadian Defence Review.
Mr. Greenley holds a master’s degree in science from the University of Waterloo.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee