L-3 WESCAM announced today that Mike Greenley has been appointed president, reporting to Jeff Miller, president of L-3’s Integrated Sensor Systems (ISS) sector. Mr. Greenley joins L-3 from CAE Inc., where he served as vice president and general manager of CAE Canada. He will be based out of L-3 WESCAM’s head office located in Burlington, Ontario.
“We are thrilled to have Mike join the ISS team,” said Mr. Miller. “I’m confident that his extensive industry experience and focus on growth will enable him not only to continue WESCAM’s long history of market leadership, but also to help take the company to the next level of performance.”
“I’m honored to have the opportunity to work with our talented management to lead L-3 WESCAM into our next phase of expansion,” said Mr. Greenley. “With roots that trace back more than 40 years, WESCAM’s worldwide success started with significant achievement in our home market followed by years of extensive international growth. We are a true Canadian success story.”
Mr. Greenley has over two decades of experience working in the aerospace and defence industry. Prior to his three-year tenure at CAE, he served six years with General Dynamics (GD), first as vice president of strategy and development for GD Canada, then as vice president international for GD C4 Systems – now GD Mission Systems. Mr. Greenley’s experience at GD focused on airborne and underwater Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), land communications and rugged computing products.
For the past six years, Mr. Greenley has been a Board Member of the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI) and was elected Chairman of the Board for the past four years. He has also served as a past chair of the Industry Advisory Board, Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) in Canada. Earlier in 2016, Mr. Greenley was named Defence Executive of the Year by Canadian Defence Review.
Mr. Greenley holds a master’s degree in science from the University of Waterloo.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)