L-3 WESCAM announced today that Mike Greenley has been appointed president, reporting to Jeff Miller, president of L-3’s Integrated Sensor Systems (ISS) sector. Mr. Greenley joins L-3 from CAE Inc., where he served as vice president and general manager of CAE Canada. He will be based out of L-3 WESCAM’s head office located in Burlington, Ontario.
“We are thrilled to have Mike join the ISS team,” said Mr. Miller. “I’m confident that his extensive industry experience and focus on growth will enable him not only to continue WESCAM’s long history of market leadership, but also to help take the company to the next level of performance.”
“I’m honored to have the opportunity to work with our talented management to lead L-3 WESCAM into our next phase of expansion,” said Mr. Greenley. “With roots that trace back more than 40 years, WESCAM’s worldwide success started with significant achievement in our home market followed by years of extensive international growth. We are a true Canadian success story.”
Mr. Greenley has over two decades of experience working in the aerospace and defence industry. Prior to his three-year tenure at CAE, he served six years with General Dynamics (GD), first as vice president of strategy and development for GD Canada, then as vice president international for GD C4 Systems – now GD Mission Systems. Mr. Greenley’s experience at GD focused on airborne and underwater Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), land communications and rugged computing products.
For the past six years, Mr. Greenley has been a Board Member of the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI) and was elected Chairman of the Board for the past four years. He has also served as a past chair of the Industry Advisory Board, Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) in Canada. Earlier in 2016, Mr. Greenley was named Defence Executive of the Year by Canadian Defence Review.
Mr. Greenley holds a master’s degree in science from the University of Waterloo.
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment