Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company and Mecaer Aviation Group (MAG), an acclaimed designer and manufacturer of high-end cabin comfort systems, today unveiled the MAGnificent interior for the Bell 525 Relentless.
As part of Bell Helicopter’s luxury helicopter line, this new innovative interior is designed with enhanced bespoke amenities for Bell 525 Relentless customers.
A full-scale cabin mock-up is on display at the Monaco Yacht Show (Parvis Piscine entrance), giving show attendees a unique opportunity to experience the next generation in helicopter interiors.
“The Bell 525 is taking luxury helicopter transport to a new level,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president of Global Sales and Marketing for Bell Helicopter. “Along with the MAGnificent interior, the Bell 525 provides an unprecedented level of luxury, style, and comfort and introduces enhanced features and technology that set the Bell 525 apart from any other VIP aircraft.”
MAG provides Bell 525 customers with multiple options and configurations for this interior. Customers can choose from a variety of finishings and seating configurations with options, including:
An In-Flight Entertainment Enhanced Lounge (I-FEEL), with working internal Wi-Fi, Moving Maps, Audio/Video Functions, Ambient Light Controls, and ICS Isolation, all of which may be controlled from the user’s paired smart device or smartwatch, allowing ease of conducting business;
Electro-Chromic Window Controls that fade from Clear to Full Tint and are controlled by a paired smart device or smartwatch to provide a tailor-made environment;
A Speech Interference Level Enhanced Noise System (SILENS) interior panel with a limousine-style privacy window, providing a cabin so quiet passengers can have conversations without wearing headsets;
Large central- and aft-facing cabinets with additional storage and monitors that retract into the console, and provide customizable additional options for the owner’s needs.
“Our goal at Mecaer is to enhance the passenger’s in-flight experience,” said Armando Sassoli, co-general manager of Mecaer Aviation Group. “This new MAGnificient interior for the Bell 525 Relentless provides customers with the latest advancements in ergonomic design, noise perception, functionality and comfort. It truly is the perfect blend of style and technology.”
The Bell 525 Relentless is the first and only commercial helicopter to incorporate fly-by-wire technology, combining the latest in safety with the finest in luxury. Passengers flying on the Bell 525 will experience the thrill of flying in comfort with the Bell 525’s impressive cabin and cargo volumes that complement the technological advancements on the aircraft. The Bell 525 sets a new standard for helicopter VIP transport, designed to provide unprecedented performance, head-turning exterior lines and a distinctly smooth and quiet ride.
- Bell 525 engine receives certification from FAA
- FAA certifies GE CT7-2F1 engine for Bell 525
- Donaldson Delivers Filtration Systems for Bell 525 Relentless
- Bell expands Flight Research Center
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- 4th B525 flight test vehicle takes flight
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- PPG awarded heated windshield contract for B525 Relentless
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Certification Deferral for Bell 525 Relentless
- Bell CEO Talks of Market Decline
- V-22 Workload for Bell, after layoffs
- Helitech 2016: ITT Shake Guru addresses Bell 525 and 505 flight
- Bell takes 429, 407GX and 525 mockup to Monaco Yacht Show
- Bell 525 program on hold after fatal prototype accident
- Bell announces Farnborough showcase
- Hawk 8000lb hook picked for Bell 525
- Bell moves 525 work to Lafayette to retain subsidies
- HeliHub calls on Bell to apologize to Airbus Helicopters