This news item is part of the HeliHub.com “Register Updates” series, listing helicopters which have been added to a particular national register, removed from it or the listed owner has changed.
Our coverage represents the majority of registration and owner changes within the global civilian helicopter fleet. Most updates are weekly or monthly, although some are less frequent.
Our coverage of Canada currently features those helicopters imported to and exported from the country.
Aircraft imported to Canada
Helicopters with no prior registration quoted were manufactured in the country they are from, and did not take up a full registration prior to import. Destination C- Canadian registration is shown for each helicopter where known.
B206B 895 N911TV from USA 2016-09-08
B407GX 54555 N529XS from USA 2016-09-30
B412EP 36562 N412LS from USA 2016-09-30
EC120B 1377 N171AE from USA 2016-09-19 [as C-FLBA]
R44 II 14008 from USA 2016-09-01 [as C-FZXW]
S-76C 760466 5N-BOK from Nigeria 2016-09-08 [as C-GLAY]
S-76C 760575 5N-BOL from Nigeria 2016-09-30 [as C-FSZS]
S-76C 760706 HS-HTE from Thailand 2016-09-28
SKT Helicopters SKYRIDER 06 281018SHT I-B652 from ITALY 2016-09-02 [as C-FTKS]
Aircraft exported from Canada
Helicopters with no Canadian registration quoted were manufactured in Canada and did not take up a full registration prior to export. Destination country is shown for each helicopter, together with its new registration in that country where known.
C-**** B206L4 52490 to USA 2016-09-09 [as N399AE]
C-FIZE B407GX 54570 to China 2016-09-07 [as B-70LV]
C-FMUC B407GX 54639 to China 2016-09-19 [as B-70MD]
C-FOGM B407GX 54659 to South Africa 2016-09-28
C-FKXZ B429 57281 to Czech Republic 2016-09-19
C-FKXT B429 57283 to USA 2016-09-28[as N369BA]
C-FLLN B429 57285 to USA 2016-09-29 [reserved as N788HK]
C-FKXR B429 57292 to USA 2016-09-12 [as N158DB]
C-FHCN BV107 II 404 to USA 2016-09-29 [reserved as N194CH]
C-GNTK H369D 980344D to USA 2016-09-08 [as N8969F]
C-FPNW R22 Mariner 2162M to Australia 2016-09-12
C-GZSO Rotorway Exec 162F 6484 to Denmark 2016-09-02
Brought to you in association with Rotorspot.nl
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee