Gyronimo LLC recently completed the development of a customized weight & balance and performance iPad application for a new fleet of seven Bell 429 Global Ranger helicopters for the Swedish National Police. This fleet, received in the winter of 2015/2016, is being used by law enforcement for search and rescue, including mountain rescue, and is now the largest Bell 429 fleet in operation in the European Union. Bell helicopters is an industry leader in vertical-lift aircraft and the tiltrotor aircraft servicing customers in over 120 countries.
The Swedish police Bell helicopter fleet uses a new, customized Airborne Law Enforcement (ALE) and Counterterrorism Solution from Helinet Technologies based in Van Nuys, CA. This ALE technology will support the Swedish fleet of aircraft and law enforcement in policing, public safety, and counterterrorism operations by providing real-time aerial intelligence. With the capability to live-stream HD video and data anywhere in the world via Wi-Fi and through and encrypted microwave downlink to receivers in Sweden, the technology provides critical capabilities to the Swedish police helicopter fleet. Helinet has also provided surveillance systems for the NYPD, DEA, and the LAPD.
Gyronimo appreciates the ability to deliver unparalleled customized iPad apps for airborne law enforcement pilots. With simple changes to configurations such as abseiling/fast rope, men-on-skids, hoist, non-fixed gear (baskets, floats), and interior seating and boxes, weight & balance is computed quickly to save time with flight prep. When time matters, Gyronimo performance apps make law enforcement, public safety, and search and rescue missions successful.
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- Honeywell Brings Connectivity to New Heights at Heli-Expo 2019
- Bell and EDIC Horizon celebrate two more 429 deliveries
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance rent Explorer to cover for grounded Bell 429
- NZ Police contract with new operator and will switch to Bell 429
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance grounded by Heli Charter liquidation
- Bell to showcase at MEBAA 2018
- Bell 429 – TB_429-18-58 – Bellcrank Assemblies
- Bell showcases at Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018
- Bell 429 – FAA AD 2018-21-15 – Rod End
- Bell 429 – FAA AD 2018-16-51 – Tail rotor gearbox
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- Bell Delivers Three B429s
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Bell annonces sale of 2 B429s to EDIC Horizon
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s