CarteNav Solutions, the international leader in mission system software, will be demonstrating their very latest products at Helitech International in the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre in booth 12A41.
This will be the first major international tradeshow for CarteNav since the company was acquired by Provincial Aerospace Ltd. (PAL Aerospace) and became part of the Exchange Income Corporation (EIC) group of companies.
Mr. Steve Watson, CarteNav’s Vice President of Business Development, said “CarteNav is now firmly established in the airborne law enforcement market, coming on the back of a number of significant wins in this marketplace. Our attendance at this show reinforces our commitment to both this sector, and to the broader European market”.
Based in Canada, CarteNav has a growing global customer base with military, government, and commercial clients in over 30 countries on 6 continents.
“Our software is highly adaptable, and can be used for a wide variety of special mission applications including airborne ISR, Search and Rescue, infrastructure monitoring, and law enforcement” continued Mr. Watson.
The version of AIMS-ISR® that is optimized for airborne police operations can integrate a wide range of sensors, including surveillance cameras, vehicle trackers, and searchlights. It can also link up multiple clients in the air and on the ground to provide every user with a comprehensive, networked, and real-time operating picture.
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet