DART Aerospace expands its Approved Maintenance Center (AMC) network to Europe offering competitive aftermarket solutions. DART will hold a cocktail to celebrate the launch of this network expansion during Helitech International on booth 12C60, Tuesday October 11th at 15:00. You are invited!
Helicopter operators and private owners in this region now have the option to deal with their local Approved Maintenance Center (AMC) or with DART’s regional offices. “The launch of the AMC Network in Europe will allow accessible quality service from multiple key partners,” says Alain Madore, DART’s Vice President of Commercial Operations and Aftermarket Services.
DART welcomes its new AMC partners in Europe: Agrarflug Helilift GMBH, Eurotech S.R.L., Heliswiss Ibérica, S.A., Heliwork Services Ltd, and Rotor Team Helicopter Services.
With this expanded presence, DART gives small- and medium-sized helicopter operators and private owners in Europe, regional access to dedicated partners that are qualified to offer DART aftermarket solutions. AMC partners are also able to offer their customers highly competitive terms.
DART launched its North American AMC Network branch in January 2016 and its Australasia branch in May 2016 and is looking forward growing its European customer access through these new partnerships. Members of this select network are leaders in their regions and were carefully selected by DART for their market reach and quality of service. Additional AMC partners will be announced soon in other regions.
The AMC partners have the capability to offer the widest selection of parts, accessories, and custom maintenance solutions available in DART Aerospace’s catalog. All network partners gain valuable insight from DART’s Marketing, Product Development, and Customer Support teams. Despite the key advantages of working with AMC partners, helicopter operators and private owners still have the option to work with DART directly.
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive