DART Aerospace expands its Approved Maintenance Center (AMC) network to Europe offering competitive aftermarket solutions. DART will hold a cocktail to celebrate the launch of this network expansion during Helitech International on booth 12C60, Tuesday October 11th at 15:00. You are invited!
Helicopter operators and private owners in this region now have the option to deal with their local Approved Maintenance Center (AMC) or with DART’s regional offices. “The launch of the AMC Network in Europe will allow accessible quality service from multiple key partners,” says Alain Madore, DART’s Vice President of Commercial Operations and Aftermarket Services.
DART welcomes its new AMC partners in Europe: Agrarflug Helilift GMBH, Eurotech S.R.L., Heliswiss Ibérica, S.A., Heliwork Services Ltd, and Rotor Team Helicopter Services.
With this expanded presence, DART gives small- and medium-sized helicopter operators and private owners in Europe, regional access to dedicated partners that are qualified to offer DART aftermarket solutions. AMC partners are also able to offer their customers highly competitive terms.
DART launched its North American AMC Network branch in January 2016 and its Australasia branch in May 2016 and is looking forward growing its European customer access through these new partnerships. Members of this select network are leaders in their regions and were carefully selected by DART for their market reach and quality of service. Additional AMC partners will be announced soon in other regions.
The AMC partners have the capability to offer the widest selection of parts, accessories, and custom maintenance solutions available in DART Aerospace’s catalog. All network partners gain valuable insight from DART’s Marketing, Product Development, and Customer Support teams. Despite the key advantages of working with AMC partners, helicopter operators and private owners still have the option to work with DART directly.
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI installed in Santa Barbara County Black Hawk
- Boost Systems improves HEC Suspension Line System
- Deadline to Apply for WAI Scholarships Here
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces
- Leonardo demonstrates helicopter-UAV teaming in the UK with its AW159 Wildcat
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine
- Ontario gold prospecting uses helicopter-borne geophysical survey
- Leonardo CEO Profumo given 6 year jail sentence and €2.5M file
- US Marine Corps retires AH-1W Cobra after 34 years
- NHV Group appoints Head of Commercial
- Simrik Air has initiated air ambulance services for COVID-19 patients
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Helipad reopens at Ellwood City Medical Center
- Russian Helicopters delivers five Mi-8MTV-1
- WR-ALC completes first TH-1H proof-of-concept overhaul
- New FreeFlight ADS-B receiver reduces reliance on ground, radar stations
- 50+ North Sea workers isolating after rig flights
- NHV to increase hangarage at Aberdeen
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters