DART Aerospace expands its Approved Maintenance Center (AMC) network to Europe offering competitive aftermarket solutions. DART will hold a cocktail to celebrate the launch of this network expansion during Helitech International on booth 12C60, Tuesday October 11th at 15:00. You are invited!
Helicopter operators and private owners in this region now have the option to deal with their local Approved Maintenance Center (AMC) or with DART’s regional offices. “The launch of the AMC Network in Europe will allow accessible quality service from multiple key partners,” says Alain Madore, DART’s Vice President of Commercial Operations and Aftermarket Services.
DART welcomes its new AMC partners in Europe: Agrarflug Helilift GMBH, Eurotech S.R.L., Heliswiss Ibérica, S.A., Heliwork Services Ltd, and Rotor Team Helicopter Services.
With this expanded presence, DART gives small- and medium-sized helicopter operators and private owners in Europe, regional access to dedicated partners that are qualified to offer DART aftermarket solutions. AMC partners are also able to offer their customers highly competitive terms.
DART launched its North American AMC Network branch in January 2016 and its Australasia branch in May 2016 and is looking forward growing its European customer access through these new partnerships. Members of this select network are leaders in their regions and were carefully selected by DART for their market reach and quality of service. Additional AMC partners will be announced soon in other regions.
The AMC partners have the capability to offer the widest selection of parts, accessories, and custom maintenance solutions available in DART Aerospace’s catalog. All network partners gain valuable insight from DART’s Marketing, Product Development, and Customer Support teams. Despite the key advantages of working with AMC partners, helicopter operators and private owners still have the option to work with DART directly.
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms
- New USHST Report Lays Down a Path for Automatic Flight Control Systems in Light Helicopters
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024