“We are humbled that the Army is honoring the many years of dedicated hard work our employees have devoted to the success of the CH-47 program by landing this helicopter at our headquarters. In addition to our current staff performing outstanding work on this platform, in many cases their fathers and mothers also worked on this helicopter in the early years of its production,” said Alan L. Haase, President & CEO of PCX Aerostructures.
PCX Aerostructures is a world class supplier of highly engineered, precision, flight critical and structural assemblies for rotorcraft and fixed wing aerospace platforms. The company serves defense and commercial markets as well as the power generation industry through facilities in Connecticut, New York and Texas. PCX is a leader in producing complex parts machined from hard alloys such as titanium, Inconel and steel – where tight tolerances and quality are imperative. The company is also a premier producer of large structural airframe assemblies providing direct delivery, as well as Blue Streak manufacturing support, to production lines of to customers such as Airbus, Boeing, General Electric Aircraft Engines, Bell Helicopter, Sikorsky and Triumph Aerostructures. PCX Aerostructures is owned by RFE Investment Partners, 24/6 Capital Partners, and PCX Management.
RFE Investment Partners – based in New Canaan, CT – is a private equity investor with over 30 years of lower middle market buyout experience investing in growth companies in partnership with strong management teams.
- RAAF new Chinook HQ to boost local Townsville economy
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- S.A.F.E. Structure Designs wins $1M CH-47F fall protection platform contract
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Coulson and Unical join forces to form Coulson Unical
- UTC Unveils New Lightweight Ballistic Protection
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Boeing Awarded $199M Contract for H-47 Rotor Blade Support
- Honeywell Awarded $20M Contract for CH-47 Engine Support
- US delivers new Chinook to Turkey despite F-35 problem
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- CAE joins Boeing H-47 Chinook team
- Boeing, Rohde & Schwarz Sign Agreement
- Boeing partners with 10 German Aerospace Companies
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded
- Israel prefers CH-47F to CH-53K
- LifePort Delivers Lightweight Armor Kit for Columbia Helicopters
- Boeing awarded $19M contract for field service representatives for the CH-47
- King Stallion and Chinook to battle for Israeli order
- DynCorp International awarded $8M contract for Maintenance on AH-64, UH-60, CH-47, and OH-58s